How To Edit Mxm.xml

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 net-rider

net-rider

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Computers/ Internet Security/ Hardware/ Phreaking/ Programming/ Ball..
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 05 August 2005 - 12:45 AM

yeah well im kinda confused on how to get my mxm.xml from my xbox to my comp's desktop.. but I do know how to edit the file I just want to know how to transfer the file from my xbox to my pc and back again

#2 Extreme Agony

Extreme Agony

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Movies, TV Shows, XBMC, Computer Programming, Computer Networking
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 August 2005 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE(net-rider @ Aug 4 2005, 08:56 PM)
yeah well im kinda confused on how to get my mxm.xml from my xbox to my comp's desktop.. but I do know how to edit the file I just want to know how to transfer the file from my xbox to my pc and back again

View Post

You need to get your xbox and your PC networked together... then FTP into your XBOX and 'browse' to the file's location and transfere it to your PC.

If you need help on networking your XBOX to your PC there are a few tutorials on here that you can read (search and you can find them).

Alternatively... you could download the MXM build on your PC from the USUAL PLACES and use notepad to edit the MXM.XML then burn it to a CD/DVD with either a dummy file or somewhere around 100MB of nothing important... then boot to a program that has a file explorer (don't remember at the moment if MXM had one built in).. and copy the xml file from the CD/DVD to your XBOX.

Best of luck to you. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users