V1GiLaNtE

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 August 2005 - 02:50 AM

I just got a quick question that i realized is kinda important...How am i going to be able to get allllllllllllll of my gamesaves from my xbox1 to my 360!?!?! dry.gif i dont think the old xbox memory card will be compatible... right? if not how am i gonna get all my stuff to my new 360 hdd.... maybe with a thumb drive?

thanx

#2 jaroc

jaroc

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:20 AM

What? Why don't you just play them on your original xbox? The backwards compatibility is for people who didn't have the first xbox but want to play the games...

#3 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 05 August 2005 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE(jaroc @ Aug 4 2005, 10:31 PM)
What? Why don't you just play them on your original xbox? The backwards compatibility is for people who didn't have the first xbox but want to play the games...

View Post

...or people who want to play their old Xbox games with comfortable wireless 1st party controllers, FSAA, upscaled to HD, output through the VGA adapter with the Xbox Guide at their disposal.... tongue.gif

Right now no one knows for sure how we'll get our game saves over, though MS has said they will have a method available at launch, so I wouldn't worry about it. Becides... us moders have even less to worry about, I'm sure someone will develop a file transfer method well before we get the console modded smile.gif

#4 jaroc

jaroc

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Sports

Posted 06 August 2005 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Aug 5 2005, 08:14 AM)
...or people who want to play their old Xbox games with comfortable wireless 1st party controllers, FSAA, upscaled to HD, output through the VGA adapter with the Xbox Guide at their disposal....  tongue.gif

View Post

ah yes, my apologies, I wasn't thinking beerchug.gif

#5 Moleman

Moleman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 05:03 AM

360 will probably come with a disk you can pop into your Xbox and transfer your files over the network. If your saves need signing with the HD key, the disk will do it. It would also send over live content.

#6 blah101

blah101

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:45 AM

well if they say that our old xbox controllers will work im sure they thought to make the old memory cards compatible

#7 V1GiLaNtE

V1GiLaNtE

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:10 PM

i could have sworn they said that the old controllers weren't compatible

no?

#8 jk009

jk009

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Games<br />Technology<br />Computers<br />Bowling<br />Girls<br />More...

Posted 13 August 2005 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Aug 5 2005, 07:14 AM)
...or people who want to play their old Xbox games with comfortable wireless 1st party controllers, FSAA, upscaled to HD, output through the VGA adapter with the Xbox Guide at their disposal....  tongue.gif

Right now no one knows for sure how we'll get our game saves over, though MS has said they will have a method available at launch, so I wouldn't worry about it. Becides... us moders have even less to worry about, I'm sure someone will develop a file transfer method well before we get the console modded  smile.gif

View Post

Well on that note....OWN3D
On another....Xbox games saves WILL NOT be compatible.....That is what I have read....It will have to be a 3rd party device or if wanted ENOUGH possible 1st party.....Otherwise lets go and mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users