X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Hackin', Fixin' & Creatin' Video Games
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 August 2005 - 06:33 AM

I recently posted abot my unleashx dash & i got some really weird answers. So if anyone can, please answer some of these questions for me.

I installed "007 Morden's Audio Hack" into my 1.6b XBOX. I couldn't install it because it failed & I deleted all the files that was installed from this crappy game save file. So I found a "007 UXE Auto Installer" & installed it back to my XBOX. It was successfully installed. Now I have a unknown soundtrack & I can't delete it from my M$ Dash. Also when I installed the "007 UXE Auto Installer", it installed "UnleashX" in french. I had to read it (& I never took French Class, lol) but I would like to have it in english. Another thing, I searched the configuration of the "UnleashX" for the orange light of my reset button, I can change it to green, but when it loads a game cd (emulator or original), it goes back to orange. And in Parametres screen (in french), I found something that says "Menu Formatage" (I guess it says menu format) & it asks me for a password. So here are my questions.

1. How & where can I delete this unknown soundtrack? I went to the "Explorer" screen but I don't know what to delete.

2. How & where can I find the french.xml so I can delete it & where can I find a language pack so my "UnleashX" has mutiple languages or a english.xml file?

3. How can I keep the reset button light on green, even when it loads a cd (original and/or emulator)?

4. What's the password for the "Menu Formatage"?

5. In the "Emulateurs" screen (Emulators), there's nothing inside it. Do I add a Emulator inside it? With the "Roms" inside the emulator?

6. In the "Jeux" screen (Games), there's nothing in it. Do I add games in it? What kind of games?

Please help me out on this stressful matter. Thanx uhh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users