• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sonic1188

Sonic1188

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:55 AM

I got a Modded box 1.0 with a Evox bios and i want to install Evox on it. it seems to not want to quite work. maybe missing files. many options are redded out and don't work, i only just got the dash to show up. and but adding the folders again threw ftp and then the options show up. i think the drive is having a hard time reading. is there a good way to get it in manualy? all i want to do is get it so i can at least get games to copy to the box. so i can edit them. please help. i'm losing hope in this stuff.

#2 glnwst

glnwst

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:02 AM

Ok who modded your Xbox for you since you obviously didn't do it yourself and what dvd drive do you have?

#3 xmedia2004

xmedia2004

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Pissing on the StatusQuo
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 06 August 2005 - 04:20 PM

it seems to not want to quite work. maybe missing files. many options are redded out and don't work, i only just got the dash to show up.

You need to be a little more specific.

It sounds like you have a working mod that is booting evox bios(i.e you are
geting the big as* Evox logo after flubber. And I will assume it is finally booting
to some sort of sceen and not the MS Green monster.

If the above is the case you just need to add the software apps you deire the
simplest route is an auto installer like Slayers or you can simply ftp to
E:/Apps or F:/apps depending upon you HDD setup.

For ex: aquire dvd2xbox and place it in F:/Apps/Dvd2xbox <-assumes upgraded HDD. IT can be place via FTP or by copying it to a CD_RW and copy to HDD assuming you already have boxplorer or XBMC or any file manager loaded.

Good Luck...
beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users