• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 t0rq

t0rq

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:57 PM

I have had my xbox 1.1 moded for quite a while now and have had absolutely no issues with my xbox.
But recently it seems my E: (i believe its E: the one that stores all the saved game information and xbox program information) Partition got corrupted.
Now when i boot my xbox it takes about 20-30minutes to boot and after that i am unable to do anything on the dashboard, however i am still able to FTP to my xbox.

So.. i was wondering if there is anyone that could assist me in fixing this issue with my xbox's hdd? is there an application i can use to fix the drive somewhere?

thank you for your time

#2 xboxSlayer

xboxSlayer

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:07 PM

I guess I would suggest using Slayers or some other formatting tool and reformat your hard drive. It seems odd that it takes so long to boot, I never heard of anything like that before. If you can, backup your savegames if you want and try using Slayers to format your hard drive, or install a new one and see if the new one works. If you put in a new hard drive and you still have the same problem then something else is probably wrong.

#3 t0rq

t0rq

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:37 PM

mm.. ill have to get ahold of that and try it out.
Yeah i havent heard anything like this happening before either, ive checked multiple forums and couldnt find anything..
Its just like my entire E: drive got wiped and no longer functions.

Well if anyone else has any other suggestions please post...
Thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users