X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 August 2005 - 06:11 PM

Hey everyone!

Dak Vesser has released a new Kotor 2 mod that gives your PC a droid emitter armband that does a WHOLT LOT OF COOL STUFF!

Check it out at the pinned topics (list of resrouces) on top of the forum.

Keep up the great work Dak!

#2 mojonation1487

mojonation1487

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 09 August 2005 - 07:12 PM

what are some of the things it does?

p.s. I'm still looking for a new hdd, lol.

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 August 2005 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE(mojonation1487 @ Aug 9 2005, 12:23 PM)
what are some of the things it does?

p.s. I'm still looking for a new hdd, lol.

View Post

From xbox-saves.com:

Posted by Dak Vesser on 9:02 AM 7/26/05
For Modded Xbox's only!

Here's a fun little toy I created for all you KotorII TSL lovers. It's something I like to call the -Holo-Droid Emitter Mod. It comes in the form of an armband but it goes beyond that.

This mod is experimental and is multi functional. This Armband acts as an on/off switch that activate/deactivates a Holo droid.

This -Holo-Droid is a Syntry droid Hologram that when active, follows you around & has the ability to do multiple things such as:

1- Defend your PC against enemies..This droid is very Combat efficient. It's packing two Modified Onasi Blasters, one Droid Multi-spectral Emitter, One Carbon Emitter,
and an Energy mark III shield. It's dexterity is very high so it can't miss it's target. It has Master Rapid Shot which is all it needs. Since it's a syntry droid, there is no animation for Power blast or Sniper Shot.

2 -It can Add & Remove Party characters,
Anytime and anywhere in the game,

3 -Add & Remove Non-Party characters into your party, Such as Carth, Canderus, Atris, and more
Be careful with this function, the non-party characters have their own tags which can screw up the stories,
such as hanging cut scenes and certain dialogs will not fire...

4 -Add and assign (for the first time) Puppets to whatever character you choose. So far there's three puppets available in my mod however, it doesn't work very well on Peragus, since the party selection it locked.

5 -This droid can warp you almost anywhere, including all areas in the Droid Planet and the Hk-factory.

6- It can start you off on one of three swoop tracks so you can practice your swoop racing skills at anytime you wish.

7- It can also Play Movies clips and Pazaak too.

Download and enjoy...

Good luck with that. I say you tell your sister to get back with her ex for 2 days, get your HD then have her dump the guy again. But that's me biggrin.gif

#4 Dak Vesser

Dak Vesser

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:12 PM

I had allot of fun creating this mod. If any body has any questions or ideas about it, email me or better yet, post them here so we can get more feed back..

thanx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users