Photo

Krayzie Ndure Installer (Gamesave Style)

• Please log in to reply
1667 replies to this topic

#1666 leahcimewol

leahcimewol

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE(krayzie @ Aug 10 2005, 09:22 PM)  

I am pleased to announce that I finalized the 1.0 version of the installer and it will be available soon. If you have any feedback or questions do not be afraid to post them.

thank you I have the update. seem to be only able to download the update , but if I haven't even installed the softmod yet would you be so kind as to provide me with a working link for the Krayzie Ndure Installer 1.1.1 rar as this would seem the logical path of progression to follow. the link provided just keeps opening this page up over and over and over again each time I press on it??

#1667 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE(leahcimewol @ Sep 21 2011, 10:22 PM)  

thank you I have the update. seem to be only able to download the update , but if I haven't even installed the softmod yet would you be so kind as to provide me with a working link for the Krayzie Ndure Installer 1.1.1 rar as this would seem the logical path of progression to follow. the link provided just keeps opening this page up over and over and over again each time I press on it??

cant supply links to such things here.
However you can google krazie ndure installer 1.1.1 and find it easily enough. you should also add the word (pal) or (ntsc) depending on what your system is. pal for pal ntsc for ntsc...

#1668 10yearnoob

10yearnoob

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Is there a way to get the default IP, gateway , etc setting to be different? I'm going to throw this in the closet and pull it out in 10 years to do it again I'm sure... and I would like to make it fool proof now. It is formatted for IPs that are like ***.***.0.***. Like Netgear routers. I use linksys so I would prefer ***.***.1.***. Is there something I can change in the game save to make it be in the format I want?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users