• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pieco

pieco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 04:20 AM

here is the post from cheatcodesgalore.com IF YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE BOUNTIES ON TELOS, AND YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE "HK" PARTS. THEN A SECRET PLANET WILL APEARE NEXT TO THE MALOCORE 5. IF YOU DECIDE TO VENTURE ONTO THE RANDOM PLANET. YOU WILL FIND +30 STRENGH GLOVES AND A NEW FORM OF A LIGHTSABER.YOU WILL ALSO FIND REVEN, IF YOU ARE BAD YOU WILL THREATIN AND KILL HER, IF YOU ARE GOOD THEN YOU WILL TALK AND PERSUWAY HER TO COME BACK TO THE LIGHTSIDE (NOTE; THIS CAN TAKE HOURS TO DO SO) JUST BE PATENT. IF YOU CONVERT HER THEN YOU WILL MAKE THE DECISION TO GET RIDE OF ONE OF YOUR PEOPLE AND REVEN WILL JOIN YOUR PARTY. Can someone PLEASE give any info. thank you

#2 anon123

anon123

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:girls, modding and game hacking, girls, guitar, girls, skateboarding, girls, comp. prog....and girls
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 August 2005 - 04:34 AM

um wow that definitely sounds like a lie...i actually just finished the game and i played it pretty thoroughly...and i dont remember you ever choosing to go to malachor 5? when you go to malachor 5 it just sort of automatically takes you there, its never on the map. it soudns like for this to be true, you would have to be able to choose to go to malachor 5 from the map. plus, what good are +30 strength gloves when you can copy your lightsaber to glitch some crystal that has strength and then you stack the crystals on your lightsaber, giving you unlimited strength??? not that you even need that when you have the fully maxed force lightning and your at a high enough level that you take out rooms of people in 2 hits. and you take out bosses with a stun followed by 2-3 hits, without even being touched.... just my 2 cents.

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:51 PM

Yeah...toss that. That's plain garbage from someone who has WAY TOO MUCH time on his/her hand.

Unless you load a gamesave that gives you +100 hits and damage bonus, you're much better off using the GNS Stregnth Enhancer and Dominator gauntlets.

#4 omgchickenXD

omgchickenXD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:26 PM

Spelling for the win!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users