• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 llars

llars

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 09:46 AM

Been playing through KOTOR since I have not played it in awhile. I have one Star Map left and I am going from planet to planet to tie up loose ends. So I go from Tattooine to Korriban and the game goes nuts!

First the map for the Eban Hawk is way off. I think it is the map for the underwater base on Manann, but i am not positive since I haven't been there yet. Second, every character is gathered in the large circular room instead of their regular spots. Now here's where it really gets wierd. If I go up to the cockpit, there is a floating droid named "Galaxy Droid" and when I talk to it, it asks where I want to go. It gives me choices from the Endire Spire all the way to the Star Forge. No matter what option I choose, it says "We have arrived... isn't space travel wonderful" If I try to leave the Ebon Hawk the game freezes on the load screen. Rebooting does the exact same thing.

Has anyone else ever seen this before?

#2 lcarbutt

lcarbutt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 05:46 PM

Its the Galaxy Droid bug, very common. It should only freeze if you choose unknowen planet/star forge. However if it is freezing all the time just go speak to HK-47 and ask for a simulation and when it ends the bug should be gone.

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 August 2005 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE(lcarbutt @ Aug 14 2005, 10:57 AM)
Its the Galaxy Droid bug, very common. It should only freeze if you choose unknowen planet/star forge. However if it is freezing all the time just go speak to HK-47 and ask for a simulation and when it ends the bug should be gone.

View Post

If you own an earlier version of the game, make sure that you DO NOT save while in the Ebon Hawk. The way the UDATA writes the save has an ill effect on the game which causes the droid bug. I learned this the hard way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users