• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sawsa

Sawsa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 08:55 PM

Anyone install in southwest michigan? Alpine is a good and all but kinda far away.

#2 wtaag

wtaag

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 08 April 2003 - 05:59 AM

Damn.... I'll be home this summer... I live in Kalamazoo

#3 alpine455

alpine455

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Kanack, Eric &amp; Margaret K (mommy)<br />24478 Pilgrim<br />Redford, MI 48239-3523<br /><br />Phone (313)218-5195
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 April 2003 - 06:06 AM

Ya know Sawsa, I checked and your closer than I thought. Your only 100 miles from me which is maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hours away.
If you have no luck finding someone near you, maybe we can work something out if you got a couple people that want theirs done. I might maybe meet you somewhere if it was worth it to me if 100 miles is too far away.

#4 Sawsa

Sawsa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 03:36 PM

Alpine, Ill go with you if I cant find someone else. Right now im talkin to Jamal. He lives 15 minutes away. If me and him cant work something out, you are first on my list.

Thanks Again

Anyone ever have a box done by Jamal?

#5 jamal

jamal

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 22 April 2003 - 09:10 AM

I've never done any mods for anyone on this forum. I'm sure I can provide you with referances from other isonews staff or people within the scene though if you really want them.

Not sure why you would be paranoid about dealing with me though I said I would drop by your house if your covering the gas. Wont even have to ship out your console.

Its a lil more then 15 minutes btw. Your about 45 minute away.

If you just wanna pick up your own mod, I'll come hook it up for like $35 bucks. I took 2 years of electronic's when I was in school and I've done dozens of PS2 and XBox consoles loccally and I have yet to mess one up smile.gif

#6 Sawsa

Sawsa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 05:57 PM

I thought you said you were from Kalamazoo, thats not 45 minutes away. I really dont want a X2Pro..its over kill. I would prefer a lite so nothin hangs out of my xbox and i can just use the switch for xbox live. Everyone I know is happy with their X2Lites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users