Son of None

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 August 2005 - 02:38 AM

Looking for a good deal on a couple of hard drives no less than 120 gig, I need 2 black oem bezels.. and I also need a good deal on a mod chip, no cheap mods.. looking for xecuter 3 ce or Xenium Ice.. I also need a Phillips drive or a sammy. Pm me if you have any of this you would like to get rid of. I pay cash and have paypal. I'm not really looking to trade anything because I'm using everything.

#2 Son of None

Son of None

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 03:38 AM

Daily update, I've also got a Modded Xbox ver. 1.0(stock, no fancy stuff), with an aladdin live chip installed, looks new. I'm taken trades and offers. I can install a 160 gig drive for a price.

#3 appleguru

appleguru

an Apple a Day...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:44 AM

I have a few brand new 160GB HDDs... I also have tons of dvd bezels and a a few duox2 modchips... I also have a mint condition sammy for sale too... not looking for any trades, but make offers on things you want wink.gif

Edited by appleguru, 17 August 2005 - 06:45 AM.

#4 Son of None

Son of None

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 05:57 PM

What brand of hard drive.. and I'm not really into the whole give me an offer thing. Just tell me how much and if I feel that its a good price in comparicon to what I'm paying now then I 'll pay you that much for it. I'm not out to lowball anybody so just give me an honest price thats fair.

Also and update

I'm no longer looking for a sammy, bezels or modchips. I've also just finished a second chip install for sale on the scene. Version 1.0 with Xecuter 3ce installed. Pm me with offers. And here is a link to one of my auctions selling a whole lot of xbox parts cause I need money for my honeymoon( just got married)

http://cgi.ebay.com/.....AMESE:IT&rd=1

I don't know if I'm breaking the rules by adding stuff to my list of for sale. The rules say you can get band for not posting everything you are selling. I don't know if that means you can't add to your list or if that means not listing that a system has like a gazillion games on it or somethin. So if I'm breaking the rules let me know so I can stop doing it?

#5 Kev102189

Kev102189

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:Video games (duh!)<br />Motorcycles

Posted 19 August 2005 - 04:59 PM

You're not breaking any rules, it's only if you don't say everything you're selling (like HDs with games on them).

YGPM and bump!

#6 appleguru

appleguru

an Apple a Day...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 August 2005 - 06:23 PM

HDDs are maxtor and WD.

#7 Son of None