X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 August 2005 - 09:19 PM

What's up everyone!

As you all may know, we just broke a small plateau and have found ways and means to create our own Xbox mods. Big thanks to deadelus, elite wolverine, and shadowfall for all their findings and patience with this. As a way to bring all our ideas in one place, I decided to pin this topic so that these three cats can look at them and either give us their thoughts on it or other cases, get crackin' on it.

So I guess I get first dibs on it tongue.gif

My list is pretty short (and hopefully simple)

>A working Xbox version of Pegas Horse Ranch
>An update to the Netch-Adamantium Armor
>A working Xbox version of the Suran Archery Store (or just some Quivers for us adventurers who love the look of having arrow quivers on the backs of our characters)

See, told you it was short tongue.gif

Edited by darth_turtur, 19 October 2006 - 12:13 AM.

#2 daedelus7183

daedelus7183

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:08 PM

Ask and ye shall recieve. I have successfully gotten the Netch Adamantium Armor working, and I did it without having to put it on another shopkeeper. The author was using some HUGE textures. After some resizing cleaning the ESP in EE, it works perfectly, quiver and all. I'll post it on Johnny Evil for you and anyone else who wants it.

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE(daedelus7183 @ Aug 16 2005, 03:19 PM)
Ask and ye shall recieve. I have successfully gotten the Netch Adamantium Armor working, and I did it without having to put it on another shopkeeper. The author was using some HUGE textures. After some resizing cleaning the ESP in EE, it works perfectly, quiver and all. I'll post it on Johnny Evil for you and anyone else who wants it.

View Post

Sweet! I'll post a link and pin it for everyone...

#4 daedelus7183

daedelus7183

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:53 PM

Ok, here's my request list:

1. Some kind of homing arrow (if even possible)

2. An open air shopkeeper with a small variety of misc weapons. I'll use it as a base for a mod I'm working on.

3. A bow or crossbow that fires more than one arrow/bolt at a time. I've HEARD that this is possible, but I've never seen it. I don't have the PC version so I can't script it myself. Enchanted Editor is much tougher to use for that kind of thing.

There's my list.

#5 metalmulisha247

metalmulisha247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 03:03 AM

Drow Armour
user posted image

Daedric Flamberge
user posted image

The Sword of Rolf the Uber
user posted image

and I want a crazy vampire skin

#6 gamer69a

gamer69a

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:54 PM

just for a little..."help"...could you put a blank Azura's Star in a chest or on a shopkeeper in Balmora....if i get idea's ill post em.

Thanks in advance smile.gif

#7 daedelus7183

daedelus7183

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 05:39 PM

just for a little..."help"...could you put a blank Azura's Star in a chest or on a shopkeeper in Balmora....if i get idea's ill post em.

Oooooh, dat's CHEATING! rolleyes.gif I'll see what I can do later.

Hey metal, would you send me that drow armor? I should be able to convert it if someone's already made one. Send it to daedelus7183@gmail.com.
EDIT: And send Rolf the Uber's sword and the Daedric Flamberge. I'll see what I can do with them too.

Edited by daedelus7183, 17 August 2005 - 05:41 PM.

#8 shadowfall

shadowfall

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 August 2005 - 08:30 PM

Unfortunately I am pretty busy this week, so the purple and black armor is taking a back seat, but I am drawing up some ideas in my head. Will start soon I hope, lol.

#9 metalmulisha247

metalmulisha247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 02:52 AM

all my requests are at MS. i dont liketo email with yahoo cuz it takes 2 long

#10 elitewolverine

elitewolverine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 06:34 AM

trying to add the drow armour for the guy that requested it...

also looking into the other things requested...

one kewl mod would be a mirror, although i have no idea what kind of script that would be, maybe just a simple reflect surface texture in the nif file instead of a script...but who knows...

homing missles? would be nice but i dont think we have controll over morrowind camera...although i dont doubt it is impossible, just hard to find...

one more thing a nice script is almost finished (bugs finally out of it) to be released in a balmora patch for my alpha version that is out...

#11 daedelus7183

daedelus7183

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 08:51 AM

I've got the drow armor almost done, just gotta place it somewheres. Works NICE too... I don't mean to steal your thunder there, elitewolverine. Just was working on it already, thought I'd save you some trouble there. For the homing arrows, I was thinking something that when fired, had an automatic 100% chance to hit. I made a Sniper Crossbow, and even with a skill of 130, I still missed half the time. Kinda killed the point, really. A mirror would be pretty cool....

#12 elitewolverine

elitewolverine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE(daedelus7183 @ Aug 18 2005, 03:02 AM)
I've got the drow armor almost done, just gotta place it somewheres. Works NICE too... I don't mean to steal your thunder there, elitewolverine. Just was working on it already, thought I'd save you some trouble there. For the homing arrows, I was thinking something that when fired, had an automatic 100% chance to hit. I made a Sniper Crossbow, and even with a skill of 130, I still missed half the time. Kinda killed the point, really. A mirror would be pretty cool....

View Post

by all means plz do, save me the trouble of testing etc, and since the blender model importer kinda sucks balls....even though im downloading a 3dmax trial to see if i can make armor etc...saw a sweet one from Dungeon Siege 2 i wouldnt mind copying abit from smile.gif

anyhow, right now im spending all my time on my npc dialogue script, not that its buggy, just freaking long! On one of the NPC's in the game that is mainly the smith of the markets ive added about 30+lines of dialogue and many more result script plus a npc script etc...

but hopefully once this script is done and the esp is uploaded people can tell me what they think of it smile.gif, obviously the idea was taken from bloodmoon and tribunal expansions. problem is for people not high enough to go or doing something else, gives them a chance to do something or get them used to what you can do in the expansion worlds smile.gif.

hopefully once i get this done, scripting stuff will be alot easier for future requests and idea for npc interations:)

dialogue scripting is very nice and easy to get something out of a npc that you want smile.gif

and thankfully once im done i can concentrate on ebonheart, my decided next town smile.gif

but plz do, if you have the drew amour fixed or what not, plz send it this way so i could add it maybe as a side quest? or whatever...

#13 Hopeful

Hopeful

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 19 August 2005 - 01:09 PM

I know what would be a really helpful mod, if possible:

A mod that deletes what a corpse is holding when you dispose of him/her.

Even better would be a mod that disposes of corpses automatically and lets
you choose what things to keep, then deletes the rest.

All that junk leaves your inventory sloppy and heavy, leading to stuff all over
the ground and making saves grow a lot over time. If this mod is possible,
overall gameplay would get a big boost.

Edited by Hopeful, 19 August 2005 - 01:15 PM.

#14 hiro116

hiro116

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 04:26 PM

if you want to delete stuff from the game. i came across this enchantment over at the gamefaqs message board made by SR71 and it tells of a way to permanently delete stuff from the game and other things.

Amber Bow of Gemgold (Bonemold Longbow)
Cast When Used
Summon Greater Bonewalker
Range: Self
Duration: 2
+
Soultrap
Range: Target
Duration: 2
Area: 0
+
Drain Health
Range: Target
Magnitude: 100 to 100
Duration: 1
Area: 0

Cast the spell straight ahead, then quickly press the "A" button to remove the soulgems which will appear in the Greater Bonewalker's inventory, Then press "B" to exit. If you continue to repeat this process, all of the Common Soulgems created will be automatically filled with Greater Bonewalker souls (3000 gold). You will also have many unfilled Lesser Soulgems.

Once inside the Dead Bonewalker's inventory, you may also drop unwanted items, which will be permanently removed from the game, instantly.

The spell may also be used to kill any humanoid, and soultrap any creature, with less than 100 HP, by casting straight at them at very close touch range . The Bow may be used first to bring a higher HP humanoid/creature down below 100 HP, first.

Cast the spell straight up at a Bull Netch, and you will trap it's soul in one of your many lesser soulgems (1000 gold).

Cast the spell straight down, and you will permanently summon Greater Bonewalkers. Shoot the bow at your enemy, and your Bonewalker (or Bonewalker Army) will attack him. Stand very close to a perma-summoned Bonewalker and cast the spell straight at him to remove him.

The filled soulgems created by the bow may be sold easily to the Creeper, or may be used to keep the bow or your other enchantments charged. Hundreds of thousands worth in Soulgems can be easily created in a single charge (with level 100 enchantment skill).

One (1) of many Bonemold Long Bow Locations
Vivec, Foreign Quarter Plaza, Alusaron: Smith

Summon Greater Bonewalker
Vivec, Mage Guild, Malven Romori, must be Mage Conjurer
Wolverine Hall, Mage Guild, Uleni Heleran

Soul Trap
Ald'ruhn, Gildan's House, Gildan, must be Blades Novice
Ald'ruhn, Manor District, Morag Tong Guildhall, Salyni Nelvayn
Balmora, Masalinie Merian, Mage Guild
Balmora, Ranis Athrys, Mage Guild, must be Mage Conjurer
Caldera, Llaros Uvayn, Governor's Hall
Ft. Buckmoth, Arnand Liric, Downstairs
Tel Uvirith, Farena Arelas, Arelas' House, must have Telvanni Stronghold 2
Vivec, Minnibi Selkin-Adda, Arena, Canalworks, Hidden Area, must be Morag Tong White Thrall
Wolverine Hall, Arielle Phieneel, Mage Guild

Drain Blood (Drain Health)
Ft. Buckmoth, Downstairs, Aldaril
Ft. Moonmoth, Prison Towers, Door by Larrius Varro, Solea Nuccusius
Sadrith Mora, Llaalam Madalas: Mage, Llaalam Madalas, must be Telvanni Oathman
Sadrith Mora, Urtiso Faryon: Sorcerer, Urtiso Faryon
Tel Mora, Tower Services, Diren Vendu
Tel Mora, Tower Services, Tinaso Alan
Vos, Varo Tradehouse Entrance, Ferise Varo
Wolverine Hall, Mage Guild, Uleni Heleran

#15 hiro116

hiro116

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 04:49 PM

hmmm, sorry for the double post seems like i cant edit my own post.

on a side note id like to request a working teleportation ring to all locations. Dubious's teleport ring mod (from the Morrowind Mod Package) works, but due to the limitations on how many buttons there is on the xbox controller. one cannot fully use the ring.
ive tried replacing the script with a (not completely) edited one using Morrowind Enchanted Editor (taking into consideration the six button limitation) however it turns out the game runs from the compiled script and i dont have morrowind for the pc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users