• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16 hiro116

hiro116

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 10:02 AM

nevermind about my previous request for the teleport ring.
ive figured out how to compile a script without morrowind for the pc.
im currently editing the script for use with the xbox smile.gif
hopefully dubious doesnt mind

#17 elitewolverine

elitewolverine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 12:44 PM

good news just got the word that i can use knights of tamirel armor in my mod(s)

expect to see them in the higher ranking areas of the mod, one or two will be available at the ebonheart im building...

#18 Hopeful

Hopeful

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 23 August 2005 - 04:48 PM

Hey, would it be possible to make a mod that would fix the map for mods that shrink the world map making it unreadable? I mean mods like 'morrowind comes alive'. For me, it shrinks the world view of the map and shows you being somewhere very far from where you are, like in the sea when you're in Balmora. It could have something to do with its textures which I've shrunk for it. (To half size.) I don't know anything about what's causing the map to shrink for me.

Also, that's great info about the trick to dispose of items from the game. I still think a mod for that would be great though, since it'd have a few advantages like automation, no glitching and no cheat spells involved.

#19 elitewolverine

elitewolverine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE(Hopeful @ Aug 23 2005, 10:59 AM)
Hey, would it be possible to make a mod that would fix the map for mods that shrink the world map making it unreadable? I mean mods like 'morrowind comes alive'. For me, it shrinks the world view of the map and shows you being somewhere very far from where you are, like in the sea when you're in Balmora. It could have something to do with its textures which I've shrunk for it. (To half size.) I don't know anything about what's causing the map to shrink for me.

Also, that's great info about the trick to dispose of items from the game. I still think a mod for that would be great though, since it'd have a few advantages like automation, no glitching and no cheat spells involved.

View Post

from what ive seen having playing the mods from a non installed xbox morrowind...

morrowind runs the maps from the xyz folders, not in the datafiles, although if it has a map file in the esp kinda of thing then it will override the default map...

but it puts the map in the cache folder or what ever you want to call it for quicker seek/load times than if it had to search for it from the disk, so you might want to try modding the cache folder one instead of over writing it...

#20 thecorinthiann

thecorinthiann

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

Hopeful you said that you got the" Morrowind Comes Alive" mod working on the xbox. Is the any way that you could get that one put up on johnny-evil.com. I really liked the idea of this mod but didnt have the tools needed in order to resize the textures.

#21 gamer69a

gamer69a

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 10:01 AM

the morrowind comes alive mod would be great, also theres no mod which deals out hand-to-hand damage from the character your playin, could anyone here make one...ive looked and ive only found an enemy .esp which makes the enemies hurt you....if anyone knows what i mean.

#22 hiro116

hiro116

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE(gamer69a @ Aug 28 2005, 11:12 AM)
the morrowind comes alive mod would be great, also theres no mod which deals out hand-to-hand damage from the character your playin, could anyone here make one...ive looked and ive only found an enemy .esp which makes the enemies hurt you....if anyone knows what i mean.

View Post

not too sure if this works with the xbox but you can try it and tell us
http://members.optus...w/mods/hth.html

#23 daveuk1

daveuk1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 12:06 AM

First off thanks to the guys who make these mods, i have just found out how to use them in my games of morrowind and they make the original game so much better.

I especially like the creeper mod that now allows you to properly barter off any items in excessof 5000 GP, in my oppinion that is what Bethesda should have done from the beginning, lets just hope that this is the case in eldar scrolls 4 oblivion.

I am going to begin by downloading some of the tools that i will need and also reading some tutorials but by the time i am finished i hope that i will be able to mod the enchanments of some weapons so that players will be able to create better magical items.

Until then, thank you very much for the work that has gone into these mods and for showing others the way to go, it is very much appreciated and only the selfish would take it all for granted.

#24 gamer69a

gamer69a

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 01:12 PM

hey, thanks for that link, it works.

#25 napoelian

napoelian

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 12:42 AM

Good Job on all the mods, i have a request also
I like to play as a bosmer or darkelf asassian. So im looking for some dark ninja/mage style stuff. Perferably black maybe some designs on it. Also it would be nice to have a black quiver to attack to the robe, maybe a hood by itself and then a hood with the quiver on it, if thats possible
thanx

#26 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:50 PM

Wow...this is great! I'm glad to see that everyone's ideas are finally coming to fruitition. We've got some very reliable people in here now and it's refreshing to see that everyone is getting involved. Keep it up fellas!

Now here's a little challenge to our modders extraordinaire (did i spell that right? blink.gif )

How about getting the Pegas Horse Ranch to work? I've tried several things (clean up via EE, use both esm and esp, rework the textures) and still cannot get the damn thing to work. Could be as simple as memory issues, but I was thinking that if the Morrowind Knight Shop can work, this one should too.

Anyways, there's my little request (or extremely wishful thinking if you want to put it that way).

Keep up the great work you guys!

Your Friendly Moderator, DT

#27 King Yiff

King Yiff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:07 AM

i have a simply request that i would be happy if someone could take time to do this. no hurry at all. I was wondering if someone can place causius cosaduses (idk how to spell is darn name) package in a chest somewhere... hell , i dont care if its in the middle of the ocean just please someone put it in the game b/c back a long time ago before i knew what i was getting myself into i sold it for 1 septim!!! muhaha.gif STUPID ME!

i would really appreciate it , thanks in advance.

king yiff

#28 napoelian

napoelian

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 03:47 AM

Lol yeah you might want to hang onto that tongue.gif but do you have the PC edition of morrowind? I might be able to place the book on his bed if you dont have the PC edition and want me too.

#29 King Yiff

King Yiff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 01 September 2005 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE(napoelian @ Aug 31 2005, 11:58 PM)
Lol yeah you might want to hang onto that tongue.gif but do you have the PC edition of morrowind? I might be able to place the book on his bed if you dont have the PC edition and want me too.

View Post

If you could put that on the bed for me i would literally want to marry you. i have searched everywhere high & low for a mod with that simple thing . I dont have the PC version so i cant do it myself. I would be so happy if you could do that for me. thanks beerchug.gif

king yiff biggrin.gif

Edited by King Yiff, 01 September 2005 - 06:42 AM.

#30 napoelian

napoelian

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 09:14 PM

um please dont marry me smile.gif I will make the mod but first i got to re install morrowind =[ just reformatted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users