X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 September 2005 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE(napoelian @ Sep 1 2005, 02:25 PM)
um please dont marry me smile.gif I will make the mod but first i got to re install morrowind =[ just reformatted

View Post

Yeah, I second that. Well, on second thought...i know an ordained minister who can perform the cermony...so go ahead...whatever floats your guys' boat jester.gif

#32 King Yiff

King Yiff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 02 September 2005 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Sep 1 2005, 06:23 PM)
Yeah, I second that.  Well, on second thought...i know an ordained minister who can perform the cermony...so go ahead...whatever floats your guys' boat  jester.gif

View Post

LOL laugh.gif that wasn't supposed to make it into my post i typed that to give you guys a laugh but i see sarcasm never wins. LOL JK .thank you SOOO much for making the mod for me, i can finally complete this freggin' game!

btw darth_turtur - pegas horse ranch would be sweet to have in morrowind for xbox ... or even IWWH (If Wishes Were Horses)! hope someone can figure it out.
thanks

#33 daedelus7183

daedelus7183

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 04:56 AM

I'm working on IWWH, but I'll be totally honest: it doesn't look promising. The engine on the xbox doesn't like all the extra animations and scripting that it requires. I'm thinking I'll have to pull it apart and attach it to something like 'Ridable Guar' to make Horses usable.

#34 King Yiff

King Yiff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:24 PM

it would be really nice to see some horses in the game ... but i too was thinking that the xbox would struggle. thanks for trying though.

#35 napoelian

napoelian

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 01:49 AM

hey yiff i looked all over and i couldnt find that package. Does anyone know a way to get this into the TESCS?

#36 metalmulisha247

metalmulisha247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:53 PM

We need face packs seriously. more faces more costumes and more hair seriously. Would it be possible to put a metal mulisha jersey
user posted image
on my character?

#37 anjilslaire

anjilslaire

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:duh...I'm here, aren't I?
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:29 PM

Don't mean to be lame, but can we get a simple mod that gives the player an obscene amount of $$, like a chest with a couple million gold? Just so we can aquire the stuff we want quickly, or pay off bounties? lol

Just a thought...

#38 anjilslaire

anjilslaire

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:duh...I'm here, aren't I?
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:13 PM

Oops. disregard. Found the thread on save editing, lol

#39 scorpion_glitch

scorpion_glitch

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:44 PM

sorry double post, i didn't know it went through the page wouldn't load

Edited by scorpion_glitch, 13 September 2005 - 04:51 PM.

#40 scorpion_glitch

scorpion_glitch

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:48 PM

To start off just in case any one thinks i'm wierd or some thing just to let you all know, yes I AM.

I would like for someone, or some people to create these for me if it is posible and if you have time and of coarse if you want to. you do not have to create all of them but what you can please could you.

I would like a some what of a big island (the size of vivic areas example: forien Quarter please excuse my spelling) with a scorpion with a giant scorpion the size of a silth strider with unimaginable stats, who is considered to be a god and when ever i talk to people about him(if dispostion for me is high, and my reputation is high they convert and each time i get an increase in luck even past 100.

scorpion armour not the scorpion from mortal combat just a suit that looks like it was made from scorpion exsoskeletons

And this above all little scorpions(the size of real scorpions) that run around in random locations at night not as a creature though more of an item -- i want to be able to see one then walk up to it hit 'A' and be able to take it with me. and one scorpion in the game which is rare to be seen that is gold. and if atall posible if they can be made to glow in the dark when i have night vision like the do in real life with a black light.

and this if any one wants to do all of them together please don't trouble yourselves, just anyone that really wants to do it: make a quest to tie it all together.

I would be most greatful if any one could do any of these
Thank you in advance,
scorpion_glitch

Edited by scorpion_glitch, 13 September 2005 - 04:56 PM.

#41 bigbrd222

bigbrd222

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 02:51 AM

Could someone give me a short update on what happened?? I have been away for a while and can't seem to find what happened in other topics...

As for a mod request, I think that it would be cool if someone made actual working cloaks with hoods.

And I agree with the one guy's post earlier that a xbox-controller-friendly teleportation ring would be nice.

#42 hiro116

hiro116

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE(bigbrd222 @ Sep 15 2005, 04:02 AM)
Could someone give me a short update on what happened?? I have been away for a while and can't seem to find what happened in other topics...

As for a mod request, I think that it would be cool if someone made actual working cloaks with hoods.

And I agree with the one guy's post earlier that a xbox-controller-friendly teleportation ring would be nice.

View Post

huh? what happened with what? i've been away aswell.

for the teleport ring i ended up editing the script myself for use with the xbox controller and i uploaded it to http://www.johnny-evil.com/

#43 bigbrd222

bigbrd222

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 11:00 PM

As you all may know, we just broke a small plateau and have found ways and means to create our own Xbox mods.

I want to know whats up with that.

#44 THE HACKER

THE HACKER

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:07 AM

Whats up everyone. First can someone tell me if the mods for morrwind can go to a softmodded xbox. I am using the softmod UNLEASH X. I am despertly trying to figure out how to do this, so can someone please help me? Also besides the softmod what else will I need to transfer the mod to my box uhh.gif . Also can someone post a link to some really good modding sites? Can someone also tell me which mods are the best. I am a noob trying to figure this all out and really want to do all of the really cool things that you guys are doing like the ultimate galleon. I am still thinking of what my morrowind mod request is going to be.

#45 bigbrd222

bigbrd222

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE(THE HACKER @ Oct 12 2005, 04:18 AM)
Whats up everyone.  First can someone tell me if the mods for morrwind can go to a softmodded xbox.  I am using the softmod UNLEASH X.  I am despertly trying to figure out how to do this, so can someone please help me?  Also besides the softmod what else will I need to transfer the mod to my box uhh.gif .  Also can someone post a link to some really good modding sites?  Can someone also tell me which mods are the best.  I am a noob trying to figure this all out and really want to do all of the really cool things that you guys are doing like the ultimate galleon.  I am still thinking of what my morrowind mod request is going to be.

View Post

Well you are currently at a VERY good modding site!

Also, mods WILL work on a softmodded xbox.. All you need is to FTP into your xbox...
check out the tutorials on the main xbox-scene.com page...

Edited by bigbrd222, 13 October 2005 - 02:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users