55 replies to this topic

#46 THE HACKER

THE HACKER

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:18 PM

Hey thanks I will check that out and hopefully ftping the morrowind mod files will be easier than most other game mods. biggrin.gif

#47 THE HACKER

THE HACKER

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:47 AM

uhh.gif I can't seem to find that tutorial. Can you tell me exactly where it is cause I really want to ftp these mods to my xbox grr.gif ! Please post where to find the tutorial. Also tell me which programs I need to download for this to work. If you can that would be great beerchug.gif .

#48 Frezzno

Frezzno

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Old games (C64, Amiga and PC-Dos) RPG in general.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:04 PM

The link to "Morrowind comes alive" doesn't work.

Is there any ways else to get it?

#49 Rwolf

Rwolf

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:I like everything! from toys to boys its all good! ^_^
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:16 PM

would it be possible to get Morrowind Complete and Morrowind Complete - Replacer working properly on Xbox? It seems when i use this mod on my xbox, i cant use it to its full extent (example: no carving with knives, only making salads and quill pen)

#50 Je11yman

Je11yman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE(Frezzno @ Nov 7 2005, 12:11 PM) View Post

The link to "Morrowind comes alive" doesn't work.

Is there any ways else to get it?

http://planeteldersc...s.Detail&id=563

PC version, but I couldn't find any other.

#51 puppy14

puppy14

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 07:55 PM

I'd like to request an xbox mod for Two Moon Manor (found on Planetelder). It's a nice little house mod, with all the necessities, and in a nice location in Suran. I just downloaded the PC version, took off the dependencies, but one tapestry doesn't seem to load (the big tapestry in the pool room, dining room). If there is any way you could just replace that tapestry, and all the others (they are nice, but it'll load better with normal Morrowind tapestries), that would be awesome.

I'm going to try to convert the textures and make them xbox playable, but I've never done it. I'd rather them just be replaced with simple tapestries.

#52 capnpooh6889

capnpooh6889

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:22 PM

I'd like slof's better beasts for the xbox. seems resonable, thanks

#53 whispershadows

whispershadows

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 13 September 2006 - 07:50 PM

I dunno if I can make this type of request but I would like a mod that forces the spawn of Rolf Long-Tooth for the Ristaag quest in bloodmoon. I have tried using saves from before the quest but for the life of me I can't find him (west shore of the lake) I looked completly around the lake many times and am convinced he is not spawning and am hoping someone can put in a mod which forces the spawn early or something. Just frustrating gone back in time and he is still not showing up hoping someone can help thanks.

#54 skills*-4

skills*-4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Aug 16 2005, 05:20 PM) View Post

Sweet! I'll post a link and pin it for everyone...

ok i cant really figure this site out, but annyway, can you put it on your memorycard with action replay? if so i really want it!...um i dont know how this works so my address is satin.the.king@hotmail.com i really want it!
grr.gif heaven hell muhaha.gif muhahahaha!! ph34r.gif

#55 canilive

canilive

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:45 PM

woops, sorry i made a topic. But, i would like to have Nerevarine's Castle for xbox please.

#56 PADFOOT_AND_PRONGS

PADFOOT_AND_PRONGS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Playing guitar, modding games, nickelback, food, daughtry, and progamming.
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:28 PM

Hey I just got finished the last Harry Potter and for some reason I am tempted to play as Lupin or maybe just be a random wizard. Is it possible that someone could make a wand for me and a wizardish type hate? I am non-goty, so thanks to whoever decides to make it smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users