• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JFSX

JFSX

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Games(duurr) tv computer ,metallica,Shadows fall and whatnot, anime. thats about it
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:11 PM

I am trying to swap my 80 gb maxtor hdd to a seagate 160 gb. i followed some guides around the web and have been checking them with the one from here. Well I have gotten to the part where i need to format the new hard drive and when i put the burned disk in the disk drive and reboot the xbox i get error 13. I made the iso from burn4free and burned it with that program as well. so i was thinking of putting my C folder on the dvd-r and perhaps that would work. If it matters my xbox is a v1.1 and was soldered to be modded. Thanks for any help.

#2 v8azlin

v8azlin

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:(+ [ ]:)<br />White 1002K 3.02 OE<br />Black 1002K 2.71 SE-B<br />
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 August 2005 - 09:06 AM

Download Slayers Auto-Installer.
Quick, Painless.

Available on #xbins

Regards
Jack.

#3 JFSX

JFSX

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Games(duurr) tv computer ,metallica,Shadows fall and whatnot, anime. thats about it
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 August 2005 - 01:59 AM

Okay I did, then when I try inputing the hash from the MD5 file hash utility in winrar it decompiles it to 99% then the error comes up and says some stuff about where the file is and at the end it says(wrong password?). So what did I do wrong? huh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users