X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Anything technically.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 September 2005 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE(green_beetle @ Sep 23 2005, 07:45 PM)
The download is ridiculously slow.
Im getting a whoping 0.2kb/s

View Post

Were you ever able to get it? We're aware that the download can be slow at times. We're currently using a Coral cache server and looking into alternatives, since a fair amount of people are having occasional problems.

#18 green_beetle

green_beetle

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 September 2005 - 06:56 AM

yeah i came back the next day and dled, was fine.

#19 chilin_dude

chilin_dude

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:26 AM

Any chance you can make a page dedicated to the mp3s? I missed a couple and want to download them for my new mp3 player smile.gif

#20 cavemonkey50

cavemonkey50

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:41 AM

Sorry I didn't see your reply chilin_dude. For some reason my X-scene subscription to this page isn't working. Anyway, we have a page already setup with back episodes. This page can be found at http://lag.cavemonke...egory/podcasts/. Just click on the episode title and the following page will have the download link. We keep every episode up, so you'll always be able to download them.

Now for everyone else, we have just posted episode 7. This episode covers: Live Will Allow GamerTag Changes, The Meaning of OrigenXbox360.com, SpiderGX Modchip Released, Lack of HDD/DVD Speed to Affect 360 Games, X3IR Mod Update, Playing Live With Other Systems?, Perfect Dark Zero’s Online Player Reduction

You can get this episode here: LaG Episode 7

We also talk about in this episode that we'll be attending the Digital Life Convention in New York City on October 15th. If you’re not aware the Xbox 360 will be making an appearance there, and there will be an Xbox LAN party. Both Necrobard and myself will be wearing LaG t-shirts and taking modding question/interviews while we are at the convention. So if you can make it, let us know. We’d love to see you there.

#21 chilin_dude

chilin_dude

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:02 AM

Sweet I'm grabbing them all now smile.gif
Thanks smile.gif

#22 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:54 PM

Sweet. When I first read about this I figured it would be some cheap ass sounding 2 guys talking out of their ass type 5 min radio station. I just got epispode 3 and 7 and you guys are really pretty good at this. I would caution you guys on using the xbox startup sound becuase that could lead to legal issues with MS or whatever, just a heads up, but do as you wish.

Just gotta say you guys are really good at this. Any way for you guys to do a llive show and for people to call in? Ive got free long distance and Id love to contribute to your show!

#23 cavemonkey50

cavemonkey50

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Oct 2 2005, 03:05 PM)
Sweet. When I first read about this I figured it would be some cheap ass sounding 2 guys talking out of their ass type 5 min radio station. I just got epispode 3 and 7 and you guys are really pretty good at this. I would caution you guys on using the xbox startup sound becuase that could lead to legal issues with MS or whatever, just a heads up, but do as you wish.

Just gotta say you guys are really good at this. Any way for you guys to do a llive show and for people to call in? Ive got free long distance and Id love to contribute to your show!

View Post

Well with the Xbox startup sound, we have thought about that, but we figured we're relatively small at the moment and other podcast have other copyrighted things. So we're just hoping that we'll be low on the radar. If MS does send us something we're willing to comply and just remove the thing, which is usually the option they give you. So we're going to ride it out while we can.

At the moment a live show is out of the question. We don't really have the upload bandwidth to support more than two listeners.

About call in question, we plan on getting a voice mail box setup soon. At the moment you can record yourself with your question and email it to lag (at) cavemonkey50 d0t com.

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the comments. We're glad you enjoy the podcast.

Edited by cavemonkey50, 02 October 2005 - 10:19 PM.

#24 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:06 AM

Well there is a service that you probably have to pay for, but you can host your own online radio show and its live (about 3 mins of lag on most of them Ive listened to) and you just upload to a server and they upload it to the rest of the people. I dont know what its called but Im sure someone here can help you out more.

Ive listened to the show all day long lol. Its awesome! How often do you guys do a show? Once a week?

#25 cavemonkey50

cavemonkey50

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Oct 2 2005, 09:17 PM)
Ive listened to the show all day long lol. Its awesome! How often do you guys do a show? Once a week?

View Post

Yeah at least once a week. If something major happens we release a sub-episode, like we did for episode 1A because of the xbox live pricing.

#26 cavemonkey50

cavemonkey50

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 03:13 AM

Episode 8 is available for download now. Get it here: Episode 8.

This week we cover:

360 Launch Lineup to Be Finalized in the Coming Weeks
Robbie Bach and J. Allard Speak Out on Modding
Australia Legalizes Modchips

It's a great controversial episode, and I'm sure any scene member will enjoy it. We talk about what the scene has been trying to tell everyone forever. Well enjoy LaGing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users