To Anyone Running Slayers Hdd Structure
Posted 08 April 2003 - 01:27 AM
Posted 08 April 2003 - 11:16 AM
Edited by Perplexer, 08 April 2003 - 11:16 AM.
Posted 08 April 2003 - 03:01 PM
Posted 08 April 2003 - 03:44 PM
Posted 09 April 2003 - 12:32 AM
Posted 09 April 2003 - 12:33 AM
Posted 09 April 2003 - 02:31 AM
Posted 09 April 2003 - 08:07 AM
1. xtraxt slayer 2.0 with XISO on your pc.
2.open slayers folder and go to SYSTEM,ALL,f,Apps,XBPlayer
3. overwrite all the existing files in the folder with XBMP 2.3
4. now go to SYSTEM,LARGE,APP,Apps,XBPlayer. overite the config file in there with the config file from XBMP 2.3
5. now go to SYSTEM,RETAIL,APP,Apps,XBPlayer and owerite the config file with the config file fromXBMP 2.3
6. finally use Xiso to make an iso of the new slayer with version 2.3.
Posted 11 April 2003 - 10:40 PM
I've edited my config.xml file a hundred times, but media player wont start up. it just goes to a black screen.
I put the files in the same path as the old player (That works fine BTW)
How did you get yours to work?
Posted 12 April 2003 - 02:59 AM
I had a french version of XBMP and it had been preconfigured for PAL.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users