• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Paintballpsyco2369

Paintballpsyco2369

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Paintball<br />Xbox<br />Scuba Diving<br />Recovery Diving<br />Guitar<br />Guns<br />3d Animation Editing<br />Making Movies
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 August 2005 - 07:36 AM

I have tried just about everything I can do to try and get the AC map pack to work. However, everything I do only gets me nowhere. Whenever I try to load the .xbe from the xbox, it goes to a black screen and ther it stays until I reboot. I use the HMPI installer, and when I extract the ac conversion files to that folder, I go to install all three map packs, and it does. NMP and CXE work fine, it is only the AC pack. Please someone help me, I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Please help me thanks.

#2 Paintballpsyco2369

Paintballpsyco2369

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Paintball<br />Xbox<br />Scuba Diving<br />Recovery Diving<br />Guitar<br />Guns<br />3d Animation Editing<br />Making Movies
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:20 AM

Never Mind, I found out that I didn't even have the map files. I though the patch was the whole thing. LOL..... I have it working now, and I love it even more. I also found even more maps (next to conv, cxs, and nmp) I love those to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users