9 replies to this topic

#1 andy108

andy108

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:08 PM

IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS AND I NOTICED THAT I CAN HAVE DUAL GUNS SHOOTING A GUY AND HE CAN TURN AROUND AND SHOOT ME WITH THE SAME ONE GUN AND KILL ME IN ONE OR TWO SHOTS.
I CAN PLAY IN ANOTHER ROOM AND IT WILL BE NORMAL. I KNOW YOU CAN MOD HALO BUT ARE THERE ALOT OF PEOPLE DOING IT? OR DO I SUCK?

ALSO WHEN YOU TRY TO PICK A ROOM TO PLAY, 90% OF THEM WONT COME UP, IS THERE SOMETHING THAT IM DOING WRONG. IM GETTING A WINDOW BUT ALL BUT NOTHING COMES UP IN THE SCREEN AND I HAVE TO HIT THE BUTTON "END GAME" AND TRY THE NEXT ONE.

#2 andy108

andy108

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:17 PM

sorry about the caps. didnt notice them on

#3 TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 August 2005 - 02:21 AM

Yes some people cheat on XBC, it's much easier to do than on XBL since there is no ban for modchips , so people leave them on sad.gif

#4 dareuk

dareuk

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 11:24 PM

they may be cheating but more than likely you are playing paintball so one shot kill. gamerboy is my user name i have pro too smile.gif

#5 itsme185

itsme185

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE(dareuk @ Sep 18 2005, 12:35 PM)
they may be cheating but more than likely you are playing "paintball"[FONT=Courier][COLOR=blue] so one shot kill. gamerboy is my user name i have pro too smile.gif

View Post

eh?

#6 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 September 2005 - 02:08 PM

Yes some people cheat on XBC, it's much easier to do than on XBL since there is no ban for modchips , so people leave them on

um .. having a modded xbox has nothing to do with cheating .. you can cheat with an unmodded xbox .. i have 4 modded xbox's and would never cheat, and that goes for alot of people i know .. don't get hardware modding confused with game modding .. oh and for that matter not all game modding is cheating either ..

#7 TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:27 AM

haha trust me I know how it works, it's easier to do however with a chip, you can use AR and whatnot, I've been around the scene, hardware hacks are different yes, I never said everyone cheats with modded xboxs, just that people leave them on. wink.gif

#8 Master Reefed

Master Reefed

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 07:57 PM

I hate cheaters as much (probably more) as your average gamer.

But unless its obvious....watch playing the blame game, cause it might just be you suck (no offense....

if the guys has the same gun as you, and you shoot him in the chest, and he shoots you in the head.... well...

think about it. shot in the head = one hit kill / in ANY good shooter.

but then again there are ALOT of cheaters and people that ruin games out there!
if you know someone is cheating...without a doubt... report them, whether playing on XBC,KAI, or LIVE... cause enough complaints bout the same person will certainly raise eyebrows... cause everyone hates a fucking cheater!

#9 Towlies

Towlies

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:18 AM

You know Trainers for Evolution X i believe they can be used for cheating not shure though. I use trainers on single player i never used on xbc because you get advanced people mad at you fast.

You can also play Backups on xbc.

#10 von_braun

von_braun

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:films, gaming, modding.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 October 2005 - 08:08 AM

Some times on halo2 all of a sudden it will switch weapons to the secondary, and I know i didnt bump the y button. Right at a key moment too.
This happens usually playing people i think are cheating.
Anyone else had this happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users