joemccrackin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:lots of boing stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 August 2005 - 11:11 AM

MODS -- Plz dont ban cause trainers aren't really hacking Halo 2 and can't be used on live.

Allright, I was playing on xlink-kai with a dude that said his halo mods were from a trainer, not a hack or a mod to halo 2. He said he can run fast, superbounce, and all that good stuff. Is this true? Do such trainers for Halo 2 exist? I was just at the "usual places" and all they had were the CZN+10 trainer and the old +2 trainer. Then he said that he got them here at the scene. Where on this site can I find trainers?

Finally, when is this whole "No talking about Halo2 hack/modding/ppf" crap gonna end? Bungie can't do anything about forums...can they? I understand that the Scene likes to maintain good relations with bungie, but what does bungie ever do for the Scene? I mean, as long as your not hosting illegal warez or downloads, the Scene and it's members should be free to TALK about whatever they please. Isn't that freedom of speech?

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:22 PM

Halo 2 Hacking/Modding/PPF’ing/How to Cheat - Addition the ZERO Tolerance area.. July 2005

XS Policy.. as of now.. in regards to Halo 2:

· No discussion threads/topics/posts about how to Hack Halo 2

· No discussion threads/topics/posts about how to Mod Halo 2

· No discussion threads/topics/posts about how to PPF Halo 2 or How to Cheat on Halo 2

· No discussion threads/topics/posts about how to Use or Find downloaded Halo 2 Map Packs

· Absolutely NO LINKS, direct, indirect, or otherwise to files or other sites hosting Halo 2 Maps, Map Packs, Halo 2 PPF’s, Hacks, Mods, Instructions or scripts etc.

XS Staff will be expected to close any new or active threads in any forums on XS that cover topics related to Halo 2 Hacking. For people posting links to files or sites that host or support Halo 2 Hacking/Modding/How to Cheat Discussion, you can expect a Moderator or Head Moderator to ask for a ban on your account from the admin.

THAT IS POLICY HERE. PERIOD.

#3 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:29 PM

First point should not be discussed. The guy who told you it was just a trainer is not being strictly true with you..
The rules state
No discussion threads/topics/posts about how to Mod Halo 2
This thread in my humble opinion leans heavily into that

Second point you can talk about whatever you want somewhere else. If you wish to enjoy the wealth of information here then XS has to be protected from anything that could threaten the forums existence. You should know the rules and if you don't wish to stick by them then excercise your Freedom of speech on a site you host and then you can deal with the consequences.
Topic Closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users