4 replies to this topic

#1 3CLipZ

3CLipZ

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 03:20 PM

well... i cant seem to find anything reasonable here to buy an X2L or X2P...

only executer ive found so far is about 70 euro ($75,75) which was an X2-L

if anyone could help me out i would be very grateful ^^ wink.gif

#2 Futura

Futura

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 10:04 AM

It's a real pain in the ass: the search for a modchip in the Netherlands. There are some shops that sell'em, but their prices are sky high. Don't look up if someone asks 70 euro for a Alladin or 100+ euro to chip your box with a X2lite. Ridiculous! Even more ridiculous if you know that for instance an Alladin or LPC mod can be made by yourself for a couple of euro's, or you can buy them in large amounts from a reseller (LPC from resellers do about 15-25 euro, X2lite can be found for 35-40 euro if you buy 100+).

Anyways, most chippers advertise on free ad-sites, such as computer.2dehands.nl . Again, prices of 75 euro+ for a Xbox modification are high, but not out of the ordinary. Also, very few people resell the chips (they only want to mod your xbox themselves, so they can rip you off even more, 50 euro for a simple task of 10 minutes, waste of money!), so it's hard to find modchips. I have come across cheapmods and LPC mods of 40 euro, including manual and switch though. But matrix or x2's: rarely (with pogopin add-on even more rare).

So if you want to chip your Xbox yourselve, I would say: go for a LPC mod (cause they're the only ones widely available in Holland) and install it yourself.

#3 ilan2000

ilan2000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 03:45 AM

Dutch people in the land of Orange things.

I have a little setup in the UK - I will have to check the mail prices to Netherlands, but in the interests of furthering trade between our countries can offer you:

X2Lite - 58 euro
X2Pro - 72 euro

Interested?

#4 ilan2000

ilan2000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 03:49 AM

My price to modify an XBOX with X2Lite is 50, which is about 72 of your strange euros.

I can't believe someting is cheaper in UK than Netherlands!! We get ripped off on everything!

#5 Futura

Futura

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 09:53 AM

Maybe we could order some dozen of them X2lites(plus) and resell them ourselves in the Netherlands, if the demand is high enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users