• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 theteamaqua

theteamaqua

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 05:21 AM

where is the location of these files in xbins??

1. Signed_Phoenix_Bios_Loader_V1.3.rar
2. EvolutionX_V1_8_3752.rar
3. MechassaultwithEvox.rar
4. xbedump.zip or XBtools.zip

Edited by theteamaqua, 23 August 2005 - 05:22 AM.

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 August 2005 - 06:28 AM

in the xbox section.

#3 theteamaqua

theteamaqua

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE(chorizo1 @ Aug 22 2005, 10:39 PM)
in the xbox section.

View Post

duh ... of course its in it, but where? i hate it when stupid people post those junks that doesnt help at all

#4 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 August 2005 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE(theteamaqua @ Aug 23 2005, 07:47 AM)
duh ... of course its in it, but where? i hate it when stupid people post those junks that doesnt help at all

View Post

and i hate when lazy people expect an answer for a stupid question. look around xbins, if it is a bios look in bios, if it is an auto installer, well you get the point.............hopefully.

#5 irishdrunk

irishdrunk

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Interests:Xbox's of course, poker, midgets, women, idiots.....not jail
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 August 2005 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE(theteamaqua @ Aug 22 2005, 11:47 PM)

View Post

I have a feeling chorizo isn't the stupid one here...the fact that this question is asked almost daily for years now. And the fact you are already on xbins makes it even stupider because my dog could find those files if he was connected. Might want to watch who you call stupid cause if you can't find these when you are already ON xbins...odds are you will be back when you screw your xbox and nobody will want to help you.

#6 theteamaqua

theteamaqua

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE(irishdrunk @ Aug 22 2005, 11:12 PM)
I have a feeling chorizo isn't the stupid one here...the fact that this question is asked almost daily for years now.  And the fact you are already on xbins makes it even stupider because my dog could find those files if he was connected.  Might want to watch  who you call stupid cause if you can't find these when you are already ON xbins...odds are you will be back when you screw your xbox and nobody will want to help you.

View Post

both of u 2 stupid f@gs, i am jsut lazy i aint stupid, not like some f@gs like u who typ stuff thinks they r soo good, i have a life, i am not like u 2 who have no life whats so ever spend time browsing xbins, so either get a life or stop being f@gs both u 2 fing f@gs hahaha

#7 theteamaqua

theteamaqua

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:36 AM

couple things if ur dog can use internet. show me the picture u no life f@g, i bet u 2 jack off with xbox or pc some idiotic shlt like that
ohhh man that felt good now report me both of u f@gs

#8 theteamaqua

theteamaqua

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:41 AM

to chorizo1
sorry i call u stupid, i guess ur really trying to help, not like other f@gs just think they r soo good cos they spend like 90000 hours on this shlt, well good luck to u, and have a wonderfull life, chorizo1!

#9 irishdrunk

irishdrunk

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Interests:Xbox's of course, poker, midgets, women, idiots.....not jail
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 August 2005 - 06:46 PM

Wow man, you really are a tool. That's kinda funny.

I am smarter than you, better looking, more successful, and I am pretty sure I have a far more interesting life than you. My girlfriend is hotter than any of your will ever be. And if I ever jack off on the internet, I do it to the thought of how much better I am than tools like you...makes me blow it.

Tool.

You could have just shut your mouth, you can always pick out the skinny unpopular high school kids on here. They are the ones that cry and bitch like you...and use little gay symbols instead of letters.

Thanks for making my morning...you make coffee taste better you little idiot. I hope you get your xbox going fast so you're not out trying to reproduce.

Tool.

#10 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:Wait, what the hell?<br />Your interested in what I do?<br />None of your damn buisness!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 August 2005 - 08:05 PM

Its not hard to find, as millions have easily found it beforehand and will continue to do so.

This is a voulenteer support forum and obviously people aren't gonna kiss your ass because you can't find a few simple files.

Topic closed.

Edited by RiceCake, 23 August 2005 - 08:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users