• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fonsoman

fonsoman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 01:15 AM

i had an earlier problem softmodding because my xbox would freeze everytime i put in something from action replay but now people are telling me i did something wrong with xbins and flash FXP, i don't know what these are or what they do but i downloaded them, got a password and stuff and got so far but the tutorials stop at: 3 folders: debug, PC, and xbox, they say download from the right to the left with ur limit, but what do i download, and then what do i do, i feel like they just let me hang, does anyone know what i'm talking about or how to help?

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 August 2005 - 01:22 AM

ok you are getting folders from one side to the other. on the right side click the computer icon, it will show you your comp(navigat to specific folder). now look in Xbox--navigate to file you need then right click and transfer--it will put it in the right side in whatever folder you navigated to on comp.

#3 fonsoman

fonsoman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 01:36 AM

but i don't know what folders i need, i want to softmod my xbox so i can run fast and jump high in games and stuff, u know what i mean, what do i need?
and what sux is that i hav to keep going back to mIRC and getting the same password to use again because if ur idle for more than 60 seconds u get booted off, so everytime i write another post, i lose my connection, whoever just replied me, i know that u know what ur talking about but i'm even stupider than you think so if u can help me a little bit more, i would be very thankful, i don't know what computer icon your talking about and i don't know what folders i need to softmod this, so please if u can be any more spefic, i will never bother u again biggrin.gif

Edited by fonsoman, 27 August 2005 - 01:40 AM.

#4 xmedia2004

xmedia2004

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Pissing on the StatusQuo
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 27 August 2005 - 01:46 AM

I dont have a softmod but look in the softmod forum to see exactly what you
want for your particular desires and d/l from Mirc.

There is a softmod autoinstaller I believe "Krazyes" but may be spelled wrong
search for this on scene and if you like d/l.

Good Luck

#5 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 August 2005 - 10:54 AM

so i can run fast and jump high in games and stuff, u know what i mean, what do i need?

i don't know what folders i need to softmod this, so please if u can be any more spefic, i will never bother u again

Remember earlier and be careful about what you are hinting at.
Nobody is going to be able to write out a ful tutorial on how to FTP, Use Xbins and Softmod your box in one post here.
Take it a step at a time starting with obtaining the stuff you want (which I assume you have not done) follow each of these step by step in order.
http://www.xbox-scen...icles/xbins.php
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=215055
If you don't know how to use an FTP client to transfer files to your PC then you need to forget softmodding for now and go right back to how to use FTP with the PC.
If you want to run faster and jump higher in games, the easiest way is to Train Harder, eat healthy and get some coaching from a pro biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users