• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rapideye

rapideye

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 05:00 AM

Well see, I just flashed the TSOP with EvoX M8+, and the person who flashed it for me a while ago had the dashboard booting from e:\sys\gamebackup\, so that's where I had UIX. I edited the bios with EVtool to make it boot uix.xbe straight off the c:\ drive, which is where I placed uix.xbe, and the user.interface.x.dash folder (I copied them straight from e:\sys\gamebackup). But when UIX loads, all the textures are missing, and all I can see is the "arm" type things the menu swivels on (hope that makes sense), and the flashing on the buttons when i select things, and the games, emulators, etc. menus are empty. I've managed to blindly navigate my way to evox.xbe with the file manager (phew) so I can ftp my box, or reflash the TSOP. So, wtf have I done wrong, and wtf can I do to fix it? Thanks in advance.

#2 rapideye

rapideye

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:08 AM

Never mind. Fixed it. I changed the bios to X2 4979, and moved the UIX xbe and folder to E:\. I assume the M8+ was the problem? Either way, I'm just happy I'm not one of those people who fucked up their xbox

yet... tongue.gif

#3 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 August 2005 - 12:52 PM

It sounds like it could have been a problem with a skin you were selecting to. Were the arms like a light blue/aqua? and the rest of it was completely black right? a lot of times if a skin isn't set up right that's what's displayed on screen.
Glad to hear you got it running. beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users