• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:00 PM

The first mission that you see OG LOC on where you have to chase the puff on the bike.

Well when I get to the end and kill the gang members OG LOC just doesn't do anything.

How do I fix this mission?

#2 Neilor

Neilor

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 01 September 2005 - 04:45 PM

Dumb Answer ... but did you try walking up to him?

I didn't have this problem, I vaguely remember the mission but I think you end up driving back to his house or the takeaway...

#3 JPB

JPB

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:08 AM

are you using any cheats, or have you modded any vehicles used in this mission? if so i'd recommend using default setting and no cheats, and see what happens.

i had to restore the default settings on the ambulance b/c i had a similar issue occur on a different mission (involving the ambulance)

#4 d14blo

d14blo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:14 PM

when i played that mission, i was being chased by the cops and i was going really fast on the bike, and crashed into a cop. we flipped and the bike landed on og loc. when i picked up the bike and got on. og loc never got up. he was just laying there for like 10 min. when i would leave him, it would say to go back for him so i would, but he was just there. but then i forgot what i did and he got back up and then i finnally finished the mission rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users