• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jackzhu

jackzhu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 10:00 PM

I'm having trouble with my modded xbox. I bought a pre-mod xBox a few days ago and not sure how to work it. I got a xecuter 2.6 CE.

When I turn on my xbox with modchip on, flash on, Bank 1, It shows up with screen that says:

FlashBios 3.0.1

Enable Network Flashing
Load Bios HDD
Load Bios Disc
Unlock HDD
Lock HDD

When I go to xecuter homepage it says that my menu page is working properly, but I can't go up or down i can't do anything with my controller. Is that suppose to happen?

They say I need to do install auto installer(flash, dash board, etc.) how do I do that, through a disc or computer or what.

Thank You for your help in advance.

#2 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 August 2005 - 10:10 PM

Use the D-Pad to navigate the FlashBIOS menu, if it doesnt work try a different controller port. If those dont work, try a different controller. Also consider that the controller ports may be unplugged (inside the xbox, for whatever reason)

You can flash the bios via a disc or through your computer, teamxecuter.com has guides for doing both for doing both.

Then you need to install a dash, check out xbox-scene.com under the tutorials page.

#3 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 August 2005 - 10:26 PM

Flashbios only works with the genuine M$ controllers (I have even seen it back down at the S controllers before) plugged into port 1. No dvd dongles should be plugged in at this point.

#4 vingasoline

vingasoline

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 August 2005 - 11:21 PM

"Newbie Needing Help, Ripping xbox games"

WTF??? huh.gif

#5 Modderxtrordanare

Modderxtrordanare

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 August 2005 - 11:44 PM

Flashbios only works with the genuine M$ controllers (I have even seen it back down at the S controllers before) plugged into port

What he said, you have to use the original Ms controllers, no third party stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users