Amazon are listing it here

€399=£272.18=$491.24=Cheaper than Xbox360

#2 Zeal Tha MC

Zeal Tha MC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 07:29 PM

not reely dignick wateva ya name is,the ps3 is gon probably cost $500 in USA,cuz the president of SONY said that its gon cost more than the xbox 360,its gon cost SONY fans,SONY fans yall should be XBOX/MS fans,come to xbox its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better,the 360 is gon be betta than tha play station 3

P.S.Now Xbox got more game developers,so dat means more games

#3 UnLckyN

UnLckyN

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 01:32 AM

not reely dignick wateva ya name is,the ps3 is gon probably cost $500 in USA,cuz the president of SONY said that its gon cost more than the xbox 360,its gon cost SONY fans,SONY fans yall should be XBOX/MS fans,come to xbox its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better,the 360 is gon be betta than tha play station 3

I admire your typing skills rolleyes.gif

#4 advanitr

advanitr

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 01:46 PM

I think sonys got more developers just look at the game count for the ps2 compared to the xbox

#5 krazyshane

krazyshane

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE(advanitr @ Sep 12 2005, 02:57 PM)
I think sonys got more developers just look at the game count for the ps2 compared to the xbox

View Post

No No, he's talking about next gen...

#6 tw0_f0ur_

tw0_f0ur_

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 September 2005 - 07:45 PM

just think its worth the hardware thats in there

#7 Avenger 2.0

Avenger 2.0

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:19 PM

It's a cheap Blue-Ray Player laugh.gif

Anyway, I don't think we'll be seeing Blue-Ray Movies in Europe for a long time (like 4 years).

#8 KyesaRRi

KyesaRRi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:13 AM

I dont think that im going to be using blu ray for a few years yet. And the PS3 controllers look way too much like a boomerang to me, and i see enough of those.

#9 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 04:18 PM

Well if half of what sony says (known liars about their prelaunch details) is true then it'll rival the 360 and beat it beacuse of all the PS fan boys. if on the other hand it doesn't deliver like the PS2 didn't (wich it didn't) then I think MS and nintendo may gain some ground on it. I just think sony has found a way to "relate" to all the retards in America and thats how they pull so many customers. There's no real reason other then game selection that sony should be #1. and honestly yeah the controller looks like ass but it looks more comfortable then the PS2's in my opinion. the PS2 controller was allways too small for me and my middle finger would dig into the bottom part of the L and R buttons. hopefully they took care of that problem.

#10 joerehall

joerehall

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE(Avenger 2.0 @ Sep 13 2005, 12:30 PM)
It's a cheap Blue-Ray Player  laugh.gif

Anyway, I don't think we'll be seeing Blue-Ray Movies in Europe for a long time (like 4 years).

View Post

its not even known yet if u will ever see a movie on a blueray disk anyways! come on toshiba and hd-dvd i beleive in u!

#11 mgamer20o0

mgamer20o0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:59 AM

sony will put all their movies on blu ray even if hd dvd beas them. i dont even think sony knows when and how much ps3 will be how can amazon.

#12 MadEx

MadEx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE(dignick @ Aug 29 2005, 05:47 AM)
Looks like it's gonna be cheaper than the REAL xbox 360  sad.gif

View Post

Something is flawed...
$491.24 < $399.99 (?)

Time to go back to school.

Edited by MadEx, 27 September 2005 - 11:59 PM.

#13 DragoNs

DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 September 2005 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE(Zeal Tha MC @ Sep 1 2005, 03:40 PM)
not reely dignick wateva ya name is,the ps3 is gon probably cost $500 in USA,cuz the president of SONY said that its gon cost more than the xbox 360,its gon cost SONY fans,SONY fans yall should be XBOX/MS fans,come to xbox its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better,the 360 is gon be betta than tha play station 3

View Post

Learn to type, and dont say that xbox is better then playstation when its about personal opinion, i own both, i feel PS2 is way better then xbox so, u cant just say its better cuz thats your opinion.

i dont even plan on buying a 360, seems its so based on xbox-live, which i hate, too many losers on it who think they are the best. + for me, console = offline play, PC = online play.

#14 Unlimited

Unlimited

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:05 PM

guy... just get over it PS3 is better than xbox 360.
PS3 disc = 50GB
Xbox360 disc = 8.5GB
and ps2 is know for its more popular games.
Be we will just have to find out when it comes time.

#15 Carlo210

Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 November 2005 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE(Unlimited @ Nov 11 2005, 06:12 PM)
PS3 disc = 50GB
Xbox360 disc = 8.5GB

View Post

PS3 disc = slow - longer loading times
Xbox360 disc = fast - quick/nonexistent loading times.
Xbox 360's games are also going to take advantage of the Harddrive, while PS3's harddrive will be excluded from the games and geared towards storing movies etc.
QUOTE(Unlimited @ Nov 11 2005, 06:12 PM)
and ps2 is know for its more popular games.

View Post

blink.gif It is? It is known for 'more' games, but in no way the more 'popular' games. When do you hear anyone (mainly newsstands and the media) seriously talking about new games on the Ps2? Gta San Andreas is one, of course, but it is also out for Xbox, so that negates it. Ratchet and Clank, Jak, GT4, FF, and, er, the other games, all have strong competitors (and more of them as well) on the Xbox platform (Halo franchise, Farcry franchise, Doom franchise, Quake franchise, UC franchise, Oddworld franchise, Forza franchise, PGR franchise, Fable Franchise, Elder Scrolls franchise, Jade Empire franchise, Ninja Gaiden franchise, Half Life franchise, etc).
PS2 obviously has 'more' games, but of what tier? The majority of the games are low-quality and budget titles (don't get me started on them). What Triple-A titles are there, seriously. Gta is on Xbox as well (as I stated earlier). Killzone is defeated by every shooter on Xbox (no fanboyism here, but Killzone sucks - except for the integration of cover). Timesplitters: FP is on Xbox and has a more solid online proportion. Tell me any triple-a titles from developers on PS2 that 'DO' hold their own against triple-a titles like Farcry, Halflife, Doom, Quake, Halo, Fable, Elder Scrolls, Ninja Gaiden, Jade Empire, Oddworld, and so on.

By the way, I am/was a PS2 owner and never owned an Xbox in my life.

No hard feelings meant, I'm just stating my own 'personal opinion'.

EDIT: Did I mention that the PS3 is going to have the same online structure as PS2 had? I don't think I should even continue talking about this move on Sony's part.
Also, if the Blu-Ray player in the PS3 has the same security integration in it as most other Blu-Ray players, then *read thread in the Xbox 360 forums*.

Edited by Carlo210, 12 November 2005 - 01:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users