• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Halo2man

Halo2man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:39 PM

hello, here's the backround, I used to play halo2 on Live a long time ago. I have just recently started playing online again about two days ago, under a new gamertag and trial offer. Since its a new gt, I am a level 1 again. I used to be a level 35+. I was playing some lvl 3-4 people yesterday and DESTROYED them. I'm pretty sure they reported me for cheating cause of the severe ass whupping (and hey, if someone beat me that bad I'd be suspicious too). But I don't have halo 2 modded at all. I pretty much find myself dominating in Halo 2 in the lower levels to a good extent biggrin.gif

Here's the question, Can I get banned for severly winning a match and having only 4-5 deaths in a match? Are these big wins "evidence" of cheating? HOW does bungie investigate cheat reports, by just looking at game stats or game replays? I pretty much want to know if I can be safe because if I am flagged, I do happen to have a 120GB HDD and then I'd get banned for sure.

Any help would be much apreciated.

EDIT: BTW, I'm looking for a new clan again.

Edited by Halo2man, 31 August 2005 - 02:42 PM.

#2 Halo2man

Halo2man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:45 PM

the thread title can be a bit a bit misleading. I do realize that once I get up close to the twenties again I will not win by so much or as often. So plz none of this muhaha.gif about the "If I win all the time - by alot" part of the title.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users