Photo

Is It Possible To Change The Load Screen?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jine4

jine4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 07:57 PM

i set unleashx as my default dashboard and it rocks but i want to change the ugly green X with "MS" at the bottom background that shows whenever you launch anything from unleashx. skins don't seem to be able to change it. is there a way to replace/delete it? i'd be happier with a plain black background. maybe i am not using the search feature right but i couldn't find any discussion on it. thanks

#2 solder_blob

solder_blob

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 September 2005 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE(jine4 @ Sep 1 2005, 03:08 PM)
i set unleashx as my default dashboard and it rocks but i want to change the ugly green X with "MS" at the bottom background that shows whenever you launch anything from unleashx. skins don't seem to be able to change it. is there a way to replace/delete it? i'd be happier with a plain black background. maybe i am not using the search feature right but i couldn't find any discussion on it. thanks

View Post

Look into BIOS Configuring... Don't know if you can do that with a softmodded box, but a hardmodded box sure just grab the proper bios editing tool for the bios your using and then make a .ini for it like I do with my 5032 X2 I use X2Config

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

#3 jine4

jine4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE(solder_blob @ Sep 1 2005, 12:10 PM)
Look into BIOS Configuring...  Don't know if you can do that with a softmodded box, but  a hardmodded box sure just grab the proper bios editing tool for the bios your using and then make a .ini for it like I do with my 5032 X2 I use X2Config

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

View Post

maybe i didn't explain it well enough... i am not asking about the screen that shows after the blubber animation. i am asking about the one that shows after you navigate to an executable through the file manager and run it. it will say "launching whatever" with the ugly green X and MS in the background. i am pretty sure it's part of the dash because avalaunch has a pretty (and skinnable) background in the same place.

#4 sleepinginmyhead

sleepinginmyhead

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Skimboaring, ping pong, xbox, computers, longboarding (skateboard), other stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:10 PM

It's skinnable. Jezz's project mayhem 3 skins have a background for it, just download those and see how he's got it set up. I'm pretty sure there's just a tag in the skin that has to point to a .jpg or other pic file unleashx supports.

#5 jine4

jine4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(sleepinginmyhead @ Sep 1 2005, 12:21 PM)
It's skinnable.  Jezz's project mayhem 3 skins have a background for it, just download those and see how he's got it set up.  I'm pretty sure there's just a tag in the skin that has to point to a .jpg or other pic file unleashx supports.

View Post

thanks. i must have been trying lame skins... jezz's skins look pretty sweet. i'll try them when i get home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users