• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cpsnows

cpsnows

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 11:05 PM

I play a game called Winning Eleven 8. During the offseason process when the xbox loads a game (wherever in the past it was) if I play up to the 2008 offseason, the games (when it goes to load) freezes with the music starting and stopping like a broken record (or it just makes an ugly noise with the frozen screen). Sometimes, even during the 2007 offseason, the same thing will happen. The new drive has not solved this! I don't regret doing it, but can you help me figure this out? Someone has told me to copy the saved games to my HD and try it from there, but I don't know how to do this and sm still waiting to hear how it's done (if you know how, any and all help is appreciated). What else can I do? What else can it be? All saves load properly, and without a hitch, but when I get to those offseasons the game freezes invariably t that 2008 point, and sometimes at other 2007 points (rarely but it does happen). I even replaced the disc yesterday hoping that that was the problem but alas no, same deal. I've sunk so much money into this it's silly, and I'd love to hear your thoughts and help if possible!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users