• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 X_Snowboarder_X

X_Snowboarder_X

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:16 AM

I have a bunch of movies on my computer, but i dont want to waste any dvd's just so i can watch them on my tv. So i came up with this: i want to softmod my xbox so i can transfer my movies from my pc to xbox so i can watch them on my tv. Now the problem is i want to go on xbox live without getting banned, how am i going to do this? i dont really wanna uninstall the softmod cuz i think that would be to inconvenient, how do i shut it off so i cant be 100% sure i will not get banned from xbox live?

i will be using xbox media center to be streaming/playing my videos from my computer/ xbox harddrive

Edited by X_Snowboarder_X, 05 September 2005 - 03:25 AM.

#2 mikepsych283

mikepsych283

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:29 AM

soft mod or hard mod u just have to shut the mod off b4 u go on live , and follow the soft modding directions to a t . Do a search on and look up soft modding get all the info u can and then proceed

#3 speed_racer88

speed_racer88

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy shredding the gnar, hangin' with my bros and long walks on the beach.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:39 AM

to go on xbox live you have to cold boot with the game already in the xbox.

#4 X_Snowboarder_X

X_Snowboarder_X

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:23 AM

so by coldbooting you mean put game disk in turn off xbox completely than turn on. and i can be 100% sure i will not get banned?

#5 mikepsych283

mikepsych283

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:28 AM

hey the only way to be 100 % sure not to be banned is to not mod at all , who knows what new tech the xblive servers use to combat modders

#6 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:43 AM

?!?! You can run live on a softmod by coldbooting it?

#7 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE(Master X @ Sep 5 2005, 07:54 AM)
?!?! You can run live on a softmod by coldbooting it?

View Post

Where the hell have you been? anyway you are gonna need a bigger HDD too. I suggest looking in the Gamesave exploits/uxe section of these forums.

#8 X_Snowboarder_X

X_Snowboarder_X

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:09 AM

can someone tell me where to get the splinter cell softmod, sinse your not allowed to tell on here email me

aberard@gmail.com

also the movie files are 700 mb and i dont have any music and only a few downloadable content so i know my HD has enough space. and im not gonna mod any games at all just wanna make it so i cant watch movies on my xbox HD or stream it from my comp with xbox media centere

#9 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE(X_Snowboarder_X @ Sep 5 2005, 09:20 AM)
can someone tell me where to get the splinter cell softmod, sinse your not allowed to tell on here email me

aberard@gmail.com

also the movie files are 700 mb and i dont have any music and only a few downloadable content so i know my HD has enough space. and im not gonna mod any games at all just wanna make it so i cant watch movies on my xbox HD or stream it from my comp with xbox media centere

View Post

USUAL PLACES and don't ask people to email you with info, as someone could use it if they--unlike you--decide to run a SEARCH of these forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users