• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jimmypopali69

jimmypopali69

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:08 AM

Well I have been poking around and I have yet to see anyone post something like this or seen it on the net so..
I am big on emulators because I own all the old systems and tons and tons of games but I dont have enough inputs on my reciever to have them all connected at once, enter the xbox Emulation is great but the buttons are all wrong and it doesnt feel right and hunting down what button goes to where,(white = genesis c button = bad)
I am looking for a device to go from
Nes Controller > Xbox
Snes Controller > Xbox
Genesis Controller > Xbox

Prefered that its is all in 1
if no one knows of anything like this that has already been produced then I guess its time to blow up 2 cheap xbox controllers and hit ebay for broken consoles to salvage plugs and if i have to I will write a tut during it.

Jimmy

#2 kermit007

kermit007

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 September 2005 - 02:42 PM

You'll pretty much have to hack up an Xbox controler and jam it inside each of the controlers if thats what you want. I've never seen any kind of controler adapter for any of those systems. A few around here have done it (heck I've done it) and the hardest part is just getting things to fit. There are quite a few tuts that explain the pinouts on the back of the controler for what pins are what buttons & such.

Edited by kermit007, 05 September 2005 - 02:50 PM.

#3 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 September 2005 - 02:50 PM

yeah ive never seen anything like this either, my thoughts would be to leave the xbox controller itself as sort of the covertor and might as well be a nice and long controller extension as well

get your seperate female plugs for your nes snes and sega controller let the 3 hang out of the xbox xontroller and plug in what ever you want to use, even though the other controllers might be wired to some of the same points, i wouldnt think it could affect anything if the other controllers arent plugged so none of the buttons could be pushed, but the only tut ive come across somewhere was doing the nes only, i got no clue where to even start to do this sort of thing

#4 FiReCrAcKeR

FiReCrAcKeR

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:16 PM

i seen this done awhile ago i guy connected controlers from other systems to the xbox memcard slot ill try to find it.

#5 dikdiamond

dikdiamond

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:44 AM

Firecracker was this it http://www.xerxes3rd...roller_on_Xbox/ ? I jsut posted this link in another thread about Genesis controllers laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users