• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jwillj2k4

jwillj2k4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:27 PM

can ne1 help me?? the xbox was working fine, however i had to remove the ide cable from the hdd cause i didnt have ne extras for my computer. once i did that then put it back into the xbox, it stopped playing original games, and would only play copied games. ne advice??

#2 sleepinginmyhead

sleepinginmyhead

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Skimboaring, ping pong, xbox, computers, longboarding (skateboard), other stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 07 September 2005 - 05:29 AM

so games backed up to dvd's work?

#3 C o s m o

C o s m o

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Interests:The Shocker, mudbutt, luge lessons, buggery.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 September 2005 - 09:31 PM

so games backed up to dvd's work?
I wondered the same thing.
Also, what happens when you boot the retail kernel (M$ BIOS)? Does it boot up normal, or do you get the "needs service" screen with an error code? If you are able to boot the M$ BIOS, try playing your retail game from there and see what happens.

#4 jwillj2k4

jwillj2k4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:26 AM

when i boot to ms dash from evox, it loads up fine. however it still doesnt play original games even from the ms dash. to answer your question, yes it only plays backed up games. do you know of a way that i can back up my original xbox games to dvdr's??

#5 sleepinginmyhead

sleepinginmyhead

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Skimboaring, ping pong, xbox, computers, longboarding (skateboard), other stuff

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:20 AM

So you are telling me that it plays games backed up to dvd's, but you don't know how to back them up to dvd's?

#6 jwillj2k4

jwillj2k4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 10:22 AM

dont want to get myself in trouble, but i download the games, then just burn the iso file with nero and play them on the xbox. not sure on how to copy my own games onto dvdr's.

#7 sleepinginmyhead

sleepinginmyhead

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 06:05 PM

You probably want to edit or delete your post. You might get temp ban, and definetly a lock on the thread as soon as a mod sees it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users