8 replies to this topic

#1 deliverymanxas

deliverymanxas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 06:23 AM

Who thinks that the winner of this weekends game between Texas and Ohio State, at Ohio State, will go on undefeated and win the National Title? I think it will happen.

#2 Twasi

Twasi

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:10 AM

I'm gonna have to go with Ohio state.

Edited by Twasi, 08 September 2005 - 09:10 AM.

#3 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 September 2005 - 10:05 PM

Texas is way overrated. They dont impress me. Id be more then willing to put money on USC repeating.

#4 deliverymanxas

deliverymanxas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:11 AM

I would be happy to see what all you guys think now...
UT 25 OSU 22

It was a damn good game, had me on the edge of my seat the whole game. But in the end, I really believe we all got what we want out of a good college football game.
beerchug.gif

#5 BigCoolJesus

BigCoolJesus

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 13 September 2005 - 01:56 AM

i was so pissed (i was listening to it on the radio, on the way back from Pennsylvania) when i heard them say "He spins, oooo no he fumbles" (referring to the kickoff return at the end that got overturned).........but i was even more pissed when they said "He's looking for an open man.....oooo no he fumbles" (referring to when ohio states quarter back fumbled)......

and lets not forget the safety at the end......

All in all it was a very good game, but Ohio State definatly made 3 major errors, which should have never been made at the end of the game (id understand if all this happened at the beginning, but come on, 1 more minute and you might have had it sad.gif )

#6 deliverymanxas

deliverymanxas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:05 AM

Very true. UT played better at the end of the game. It kinda seemed like OSU fizzled out a bit at the end. More time would have been better for OSU though.

#7 XCrazieX

XCrazieX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 11:34 PM

UT is clearly the better of the two teams. I mean they beat Ohio in Ohio and came back from a defecit. This was a great game and I'm soooo happy Texas won. Longhorns are my number 2 college team. beerchug.gif

#8 deliverymanxas

deliverymanxas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:10 AM

If you like UT at #2, Im scared to ask...but who is #1?

And definately the better of the two. Thats why they came out ahead in the end. And it is very rare for a team to come out of the horseshoe with a W.

#9 XCrazieX

XCrazieX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE(deliverymanxas @ Sep 14 2005, 02:21 AM)
If you like UT at #2, Im scared to ask...but who is #1? 

And definately the better of the two.  Thats why they came out ahead in the end.  And it is very rare for a team to come out of the horseshoe with a W.

View Post

Heh well my #1 team is not as good as Texas definately but I'm a native of Colorado so CU naturally is my #1 team. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users