.i.n.s.u.l.t.s

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:48 AM

I dont understand why something as simple as thinking for yourself is so hard. I honestly think that people that give into stereotypes are just too lazy to look at things and find truth about them for themselves . Why is it so hard to understand
that SKIN COLOR DOES NOT DETERMINE THE WAY A PERSON ACTS, THE MENTALITY DOES geesh .

#62 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:48 AM

I am not a racist because I have many co-workers (including my boss) who are Africian Americans and I have great respect toward them. And I don't consider them 'niggers.' But whenever I see some black teen gets pregnant and his father goes to jail, they deserved to be called a 'nigger' because they screwed themselves already and they can't blame on a white person. And these 'niggers' later complain to the government for a handout saying that 'I am a victim' and the only person who can dig themselves out the hole is themselves. If immigrants can do that, and they don't even speak English, I am sure that these black people can do that.

Not to burst your bubble, but let me rephrase what your saying

"Im NOT racist because i know black people, i also have a great deal of respect for a few select black people"
Whenever I see the news, those a**h0les who committed crimes of rapes, robberies, and murders are mostly blacks.

"But i think most black people are rapist, robbers, and murderers"

Ok, under any definition of racist, your acting in a racist way

The point i was making was that if i called a black person a nigger, then i wasnt inherently racist. Or that if i said that a disproportionately high number of black people are in prison, that i am not a racist. I didnt say that if YOU accused an entire ethnic group of being lazy miscreants that you are not a racist.

But whenever I see some black teen gets pregnant and his father goes to jail, they deserved to be called a 'nigger' because they screwed themselves already and they can't blame on a white person.

You say this like it happens alot. I guess you know a lot of black teens who get pregnant and then the father goes to jail. You seem really irritated by the frequency at which this occurs.
I would be willing to bet that you do not know of one particular person who this has happened to, and no you cant count seeing it on TV.

When i spoke of stereotypes earlier, i was making a point. There are harmless stereotypes; i.e black people are better athletes, hispanics are great cooks, white people cant dance, that dont hurt anyone, and may actually aid people
Then there are harmful stereotypes; such as believing that all black people are fatherless poverty stricken idiots. This is a bad stereotype that is racist, the other examples are not racist.

deserved to be called a 'nigger' because they screwed themselves

Once again you prove that you are an idiot
I was arguing that using the term nigger did not imply that you were being derogatory. I was stressing that context and meaning are more important than the actual word.
You have chosen to use the word in a derogatory sense, and apply it to an ethnic group. This would be a "racial slur". This is a racial slur because you are applying it to a particular race with malicious intent.

You have completely missed the point, and i believe i may have accidentally facilitated the actions of a deeply disturbed racist. My apologies.

Edited by puckSR, 18 September 2005 - 03:49 AM.

#63 pug_ster

pug_ster

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:51 AM

You know, I don't understand why some people have to get personal about posting stuff here but some people already calling me an idiot by slice and dice every comment of what I say and you proved that I am an idiot when I misquote or misspelled somthing.

I didn't mention anything about hispanics, whites or asians but only Blacks. Read the statistics, compared to other races, more percentage of Blacks compared to the percentage of whites or other races are in jail, taking advantage of welfare, and other things...

I think most of you are too young to know when this happened. I remember when I was in high school a while back when some dumbass 16 year old black teen got killed in a mostly italian neighborhood. And I mean that black teen is a dumbass because he was in that neighborhood to 'look to buy a car.' I'm sorry, that 16 year old black teen looking 'to buy a car' in a italian neighborhood was probably looking for trouble.

Within days, I see a bunch of black protestors in that mostly italian neighborhood. Jesse Jackson came to our high school and lectured us on 'racial equality' in the auditorium. Within a few months the White Mayor of the city was defeated in his bid for re-election and was replaced by a Black Mayor.

If some white guy was looking to buy a car in a black neighborhood and got killed, do you think it would cause such controversy? Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and others are always crying 'Blacks are the victims' in incidents like these. These people always say that blacks are always repressed against the white aryan race and if they say it long enough, the black folks would believe it. That is why I believe what Bill Crosby say that they can do better than White people if they believe it. Not Jackon, Farrakhan and Sharpton to put black people down.

#64 The unProfessional

The unProfessional

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:See website....

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:58 AM

Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and others are always crying 'Blacks are the victims' in incidents like these

Man, these guys long since forgot what civil rights means (if they ever knew). Civil Rights get stomped on all the time, most of th etime unrelated to racism. They and many others have forgotten that, which is why they only show up when it furthers their cheesy racist agendas.

#65 xmedia2004

xmedia2004

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Pissing on the StatusQuo
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Sep 18 2005, 08:02 AM)
You know, I don't understand why some people have to get personal about posting stuff here but some people already calling me an idiot by slice and dice every comment of what I say and you proved that I am an idiot when I misquote or misspelled somthing.

I didn't mention anything about hispanics, whites or asians but only Blacks.  Read the statistics, compared to other races, more percentage of Blacks compared to the percentage of whites or other races are in jail, taking advantage of welfare, and other things...

I think most of you are too young to know when this happened.  I remember when I was in high school a while back when some dumbass 16 year old black teen got killed in a mostly italian neighborhood.  And I mean that black teen is a dumbass because he was in that neighborhood to 'look to buy a car.'  I'm sorry, that 16 year old black teen looking 'to buy a car' in a italian neighborhood was probably looking for trouble.

Within days, I see a bunch of black protestors in that mostly italian neighborhood.  Jesse Jackson came to our high school and lectured us on 'racial equality' in the auditorium.  Within a few months the White Mayor of the city was defeated in his bid for re-election and was replaced by a Black Mayor. 

If some white guy was looking to buy a car in a black neighborhood and got killed, do you think it would cause such controversy?  Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and others are always crying 'Blacks are the victims' in incidents like these.  These people always say that blacks are always repressed against the white aryan race and if they say it long enough, the black folks would believe it.  That is why I believe what Bill Crosby say that they can do better than White people if they believe it.  Not Jackon, Farrakhan and Sharpton to put black people down.

View Post

You sir have issues you need to sort out and some growing up still very much needed. I only hope that in your limited circle of influence you find the much needed help.

GOD bless the ignore button.

#66 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 09:29 AM

I think most of you are too young to know when this happened. I remember when I was in high school a while back when some dumbass 16 year old black teen got killed in a mostly italian neighborhood. And I mean that black teen is a dumbass because he was in that neighborhood to 'look to buy a car.' I'm sorry, that 16 year old black teen looking 'to buy a car' in a italian neighborhood was probably looking for trouble.

I think there is something important here that you are missing. First, you assume that its the dead person's fault. I dont know why you would make this assumption. I imagine the fault lies with the person who killed him. Your language however implies that it was the 16-year-old's fault for being in the wrong place. What the hell is that about?

If some white guy was looking to buy a car in a black neighborhood and got killed, do you think it would cause such controversy? Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and others are always crying 'Blacks are the victims' in incidents like these.

Let me ask you a question, if it had been a white kid who had gotten killed, do you think people would have blamed the deceased?
A black person was the victim of this particular crime, but i imagine that the black community was offended by the dismissive nature of people like yourself. Who assume its the kid's fault.

Man, these guys long since forgot what civil rights means (if they ever knew). Civil Rights get stomped on all the time, most of th etime unrelated to racism. They and many others have forgotten that, which is why they only show up when it furthers their cheesy racist agendas.

I agree with you on this. The reason im getting after pug_ster is because he is being incredibly insensitive. I dont mean racially insensitive, i mean the man is just out of touch with reality. It is the victim's fault for dying?

#67 pug_ster

pug_ster

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:31 PM

Oh great, every other teen out there calling me a racist and I need help just because I talk about sensitive issue about race.

I think there is something important here that you are missing. First, you assume that its the dead person's fault. I dont know why you would make this assumption. I imagine the fault lies with the person who killed him. Your language however implies that it was the 16-year-old's fault for being in the wrong place. What the hell is that about?

Let me ask you a question, if it had been a white kid who had gotten killed, do you think people would have blamed the deceased?
A black person was the victim of this particular crime, but i imagine that the black community was offended by the dismissive nature of people like yourself. Who assume its the kid's fault.

I am getting sick and tired of these dumb ass people here who obviously not old enough to go to college, didn't read my message and come out lashing at me like some idiot. Yes I am saying that it is the dead kids fault, because that black kid was 'looking to buy a car' in a neighborhood that obviously don't like blacks. I don't think he was 'looking to buy a car' and was going to greet those italian kids that is why he got killed. If a white kid have done the same and gotten killed for it, I would have said that he is a dumbass too. If that has a racist tone, that's your opinion, but let others decide. BTW, the kid's name is Yusef Hawkins, google it and find out yourself.

BTW, Pucksr, you have the mentality of Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton because people like you only illustrate an example of why "blacks are the victims."

Edited by pug_ster, 18 September 2005 - 04:44 PM.

#68 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:41 PM

I am getting sick and tired of these dumb ass people here who obviously not old enough to go to college, didn't read my message and come out lashing at me like some idiot. Yes I am saying that it is the dead kids fault, because that black kid was 'looking to buy a car' in a neighborhood that obviously don't like blacks. I don't think he was 'looking to buy a car' and was going to greet those italian kids that is why he got killed. If a white kid have done the same and gotten killed for it, I would have said that he is a dumbass too. If that has a racist tone, that's your opinion, but let others decide. BTW, the kid's name is Yusef Hawkins, google it and find out yourself.

I stand corrected, maybe you are not racist. You still may be an insensitive, uncaring, and rude person.

The callousness that must exist to justify murder because someone was in "the wrong neighborhood" amazes me.

Here is a theoretical, lets say that a creationist kid goes to college. He decides to major in biology. Some of the students at the school kill him because of opposing idealogy. Would you say that it is the kid's fault still? Would you say he got what he deserved.

If a person went to the "wrong place" and was harassed for it, I would completely agree with you. This kid was murdered however, and im sure that it is excessive unless the kid was trying to do something truly awful.

According to the New York Daily News, Yassef was murdered by mafia wannabes, in a trap. The car was advertised, and when the young men(apparently cars are popular with 16-year-olds) came to check the ad they were attacked. Maybe the kid was "up to no good", but i doubt he was planning anything that deserved murder as a punishment.

Your really annoying me right now, and i bet your up to no good. I, however, will not even begin to threaten you. I fear you though, since apparently brutal murder is an appropriate reward for "bothering" people.

#69 pug_ster

pug_ster

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 09:09 PM

At least calling me rude and uncaring person is better than a racist. I never said that it totally his fault for getting himself killed. But he went to a place that he doesn't belong. I would've say that it is tragic if a black person would've gotten killed near his home or near his place of work.

You believe what you want to believe about that black kid trying to buy a car. Daily News and New York Post will put anything in the front page that is worth catching your eye. My co worker gives me a free copy of New York Post all the time and the only thing that is worth looking is the Su Doku puzzles:)

#70 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:04 PM

I never said that it totally his fault for getting himself killed. But he went to a place that he doesn't belong. I would've say that it is tragic if a black person would've gotten killed near his home or near his place of work.

Ok Grandwizard, explain to me what you mean by "where he didnt belong"
Was he on a military base, did he get into a research lab?

Where does it matter where he is killed? How is it more tragic if he gets killed near his home?

Basically you dont think black people should hang out in places they are not welcome, and if they get killed, then it is their fault.

I dont think im stretching the definition when i refer to you as a segregationalist.

The problem is that you think its not racism, and in your case it is racism. I dont, however, think your evil for your racism, just confused.

you are however one hell of a mean guy, to not think murder is inherently tragic.

#71 xmedia2004

xmedia2004

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:23 PM

PuckSR

You have completely missed the point, and i believe i may have accidentally facilitated the actions of a deeply disturbed racist. My apologies

The smartest thing you have said in 33 posts.

#72 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 03:42 AM

???

You mean besides:
stating that creationism is not valid science
claiming that our political correctness could be causing greater divide in this nation
attacking vigilantism
Explaining that EE's are not ITT grads
Questioning the tactics of christian evangalists
and many more?

Do you think i am wrong to claim that generalizing the conditions of racism to the point of ridiculousness could potentially be harmful to race relations?

Did you think i was talking out of my ass when I explained to you the difference between communism and government regulated capitalism?

Im sorry if this post took a hostile attitude, but i think you misunderstood a good deal of my posts. Either that or i misuderstood your post.

Edited by puckSR, 19 September 2005 - 03:42 AM.

#73 pug_ster

pug_ster

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:49 AM

I dont think im stretching the definition when i refer to you as a segregationalist.

The problem is that you think its not racism, and in your case it is racism. I dont, however, think your evil for your racism, just confused.

Great, first you said that I am a racist. Then you said that I am not a racist, but mean and insensitive. Then you said that I am a segregationalist, with a hint of racist.

I am merely raising the issue the race in America that some people here maybe didn't point out and you come and call me a racist. Yes, I was overly cynical about the issue with the 16 year old teen died because the overreaction about the Black protestors, the Media, and Black activists who turned this out of control. Do you see any White protestors, the Media and White activists (if there are any) come out and comdemn black folks killing white people? Either you never heard any black folks killing white people or white people never make this as an racist issue.

I post my comments here and I didn't come out to target anybody personally in this forum by name. But people like pucksr and especially xmedia2004 can't make any decent argument here so they come out lashing at me instead. If you want to do that, fine. But the only person who you make asses of are yourselves.

Edited by pug_ster, 19 September 2005 - 04:52 AM.

#74 xmedia2004

xmedia2004

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:56 AM

Do you think i am wrong to claim that generalizing the conditions of racism to the point of ridiculousness could potentially be harmful to race relations?

I could really care less about race relations, there are ignorant people on this earth
since the beginning and will be here to the end. Usually ignorant dont prosper
to well, fair enough life is a bitch. I own serveral rifles and guns.

Did you think i was talking out of my ass when I explained to you the difference between communism and government regulated capitalism?

Yes, SERIOUSLY, yes

Im sorry if this post took a hostile attitude, but i think you misunderstood a good deal of my posts. Either that or i misuderstood your post.

No hostility, I like to challenge status quo. This is a dumb thread it reminds me on an episode of Jerry Springer and I promised myself I wouldnt post in it but
your buddy got the best of me.

#75 xmedia2004

xmedia2004

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Sep 19 2005, 06:00 AM)
Great, first you said that I am a racist.  Then you said that I am not a racist, but mean and insensitive.  Then you said that I am a segregationalist, with a hint of racist.

I am merely raising the issue the race in America that some people here maybe didn't point out and you come and call me a racist.  Yes, I was overly cynical about the issue with the 16 year old teen died because the overreaction about the Black protestors, the Media, and Black activists who turned this out of control.  Do you see any White protestors, the Media and White activists (if there are any) come out and comdemn black folks killing white people?  Either you never heard any black folks killing white people or white people never make this as an racist issue.

I post my comments here and I didn't come out to target anybody personally in this forum by name.  But people like pucksr and especially xmedia2004 can't make any decent argument here so they come out lashing at me instead.  If you want to do that, fine.  But the only person who you make asses of are yourselves.

View Post

demagog - an orator who appeals to the passions and prejudices of his audience

You know if you came out and made a comment and ACTUALLY backed it up with documented fact from reputable source at least I could respect you.

I have not uttered rascist and you username in the same sentence. But you do remind me of Anthony Rudulph and Timoth McVeigh, not to imply they are rascist
either.

P.S. I will just ignore your post as pretty much everyone else has like I said I would days ago.

Edited by xmedia2004, 19 September 2005 - 05:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users