crobar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:16 PM

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved is the sequel to the original Geometry Wars mini-game. If you're not familiar with how the GW concept works, here's a quick rundown. You use the left analog stick on your Xbox 360 controller to fly your ship around the area, and the right analog stick to fire a bullet in any 360 degree angle. Avoid the spawning enemies, and shoot them down for points. You can also pull the right trigger to fire a smart bomb, which decimates all bad guys on the screen. Save these up for when the going gets really tough!

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved is included as part of PGR3 on the Xbox 360, but this time around it's been super charged with high definition graphics, high-quality digital sound, new bad guys, new special effects, and a new scrolling play area.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

i love this mini game!

#2 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:59 PM

i played the hell out of PGR2 and never came across this mini-game

#3 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 09 September 2005 - 04:04 PM

and buliding upon what kage said...even if I come across it, its getting skipped, lol

I think it was found in the garage with your cars or something, as an arcade machine?

#4 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:20 PM

i think its funny how i played the game much more then you bro and yet you know that tongue.gif ill have to check it out just out of curiosity

#5 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:34 PM

tongue.gif

you played it, I couldnt get past some tracks because the beauty of it distracted me. Thanks goodness we get all cars in the beginning with part 3. I can get distracted with the vette from the get go tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users