#16 sulfur

sulfur

Super Xbox Saiyan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 13 September 2005 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Sep 13 2005, 04:22 PM)
Wow I stopped trying to read that after the first paragraph.

View Post

I added a Warning at the top. This is why Kids need to stay in school.

Edited by sulfur, 13 September 2005 - 09:24 PM.

#17 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE(sulfur @ Sep 13 2005, 10:33 PM)
I added a Warning at the top. This is why Kids need to stay in school.

View Post

Hahah sweet. Thanks.

#18 Axis86

Axis86

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 September 2005 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Sep 13 2005, 10:22 PM)
Wow I stopped trying to read that after the first paragraph.

View Post

ditto blink.gif

#19 xmedia2004

xmedia2004

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Pissing on the StatusQuo
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:40 PM

I go in to these stores all the time tell em I am buying consoles to mod and even hit up potential customers in the store while I am there.

I did a console for a gamestop manager which had great perks.

#20 aaronspybrook

aaronspybrook

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE(luther349 @ Sep 13 2005, 10:04 AM)
Warning! Numerous Spelling / Grammatical Error Below.
iv been to many gamestops and none has ever said that. i have even bragged abought my modded system and there lile cool man. of course i walk out with new games and shit at the same time so they cant go your modding to piret arnt you. i would look at the poor fool with your a stupid bitch see this stack of games i just bought. i modded my system for well its just frigen cool to do not to metion all the emus an dhombrew and linux. sorry not all moddrers piret and even if they do its not on alarge scale couse of xbox live. even pirets have to buy livegames if they wanna play on-line.

the guy you ran acroos ovalsy didntnt knoe shit abought xbox modding and probly beleves every word those pricy hotlines say. i would told him to bite my ass. gamestop doesent support modding or pricy. pricy and modding are 2 diffrent worlds. if they supported modding they would sell dreamx xboxes lol.

of course the guy had no right even asking you going to do with your system or why you where looking for a certen model. i mean even if it weas a new 1.6 you could mod it once again proving he didnt knoe shit. even if he asked you no matter what you said he has no rigt to object couse there not in the busness of stoping modders there n the busness of getting you to walk out that door with there items for sale.  in fact with xbox mods being legile off the shelf noone is in that busness.

your a nice guy i would say that. i would relly whent off on him and would got him fired. or at least yelled at depending on his managers ass to frendly level lol. if his manager was a prick that guy woulda been toast(burnt toast). as one guy said gamestop empolyees are abought as hard to find as mcdonalds empolyees everyone has worked ther at least once lol  and probly quit or get fired just as fast.

whats funny mcdonalds is probly the highest paying fast job lol. no joke working at mcdonalds makes more then a gamestop employee. fast food fast jobs cant beat em i guess.

i work at pizza hut have been sence i was 16. its fucking sad to see some punk at a drivethrew window making more then me. cheap fucking basterds.

MOD EDIT: Normally I wouldn't edit someones post unless it was offensive or rule breaking, but this is far worse than spam, or a link to something illegal.

Kids Please Stay In School!

View Post

HAHA The big brain is winning. Now i'm leaving Earth for no rasin.

Futuram Quote if you get it you get it if you dont you dont.

#21 jherre6

jherre6

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:07 PM

I would have said...

i want to make sweet love to an xbox..But it needs to be of age first. You don't want to get thrown in jail, you know. So I need to know the manufacturing date, so I can make it squeal like a pig.. Then ask them how old and single their mother was..

jherre6

Edited by jherre6, 13 October 2005 - 06:08 PM.

#22 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE(aaronspybrook @ Oct 13 2005, 03:50 AM)
HAHA The big brain is winning.  Now i'm leaving Earth for no rasin.

Futuram Quote if you get it you get it if you dont you dont.

View Post

i are the greetest! now i am leaving earth for no raisin!

#23 Capon-E

Capon-E

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Reading, Telephones, 94 Towncar, Lowriders
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:47 PM

Wow, that sucks. I also walked into a game shop in socal called let me think is it game crazy. Whatever. The little guy behind the counter starts talking to me about bull, typical salesman pitch, And then proceeds to ask what I am looking for. I was nice and said just looking and this little guy gets pissed. Wow I was like okay what. Mind you I am 6'4 235lbs and this guy is upset. whatever. I was looking for a N64 and they did'nt have any. So I was walking out and he called me a wetback. I turned around and kid you not this guy about shit his pants as I walked back to the counter. I grabbed an advertisement flyer for the store and walked out the store laughing my ass off. Oh well my 2 cents. smile.gif

#24 PhatIrishBastard

PhatIrishBastard

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:00 AM

Gamestop SUCKS!!!!!!

#25 esc1

esc1

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 October 2005 - 07:38 AM

Almost everyone that works at a gamestore is like that. Saying "modchip" is like saying "stick em up". You should try it some time... laugh.gif

#26 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(esc1 @ Oct 15 2005, 01:49 AM)
Almost everyone that works at a gamestore is like that.  Saying "modchip" is like saying "stick em up".  You should try it some time...  laugh.gif

View Post

the funniest thing is you go in there like 2 days after a big game release (h2 for example) and what do you see in the used game rack? like 50 copies of it.....i wonder why?

arrrrr!

#27 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:01 PM

Or, if you find a gamestop that one of the employee's has a modded box, ask them how to play ps2 games on it, and keep saying you have seen it done, and just keep telling him, that he is dumb be not knowing how. It always pisses me off, why not do it to them? lol.

#28 Modderxtrordanare

Modderxtrordanare

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:03 PM

Yea, I was in a store and I think it was EB, but anyways. I was buying san andreas after it had gone AO and they're like you cant even do the hot coffee mod to it with out having a modded xbox so why is it AO, and I said, "I have 4." And then one was all amazed and started talking about modding xboxs with me. I kinda ignored him, bought the game, and walked off. Now Im sitting here capping those ballers, they're allways shooting at me with uzis for no reason. So I drive over them in a lowrider.

#29 jameschatz

jameschatz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 25 October 2005 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE(Capon-E @ Oct 13 2005, 11:58 PM)
Wow, that sucks.  I also walked into a game shop in socal called let me think is it game crazy.  Whatever.  The little guy behind the counter starts talking to me about bull,  typical salesman pitch,  And then proceeds to ask what I am looking for.  I was nice and said just looking and this little guy gets pissed.  Wow I was like okay what.  Mind you I am 6'4 235lbs and this guy is upset.  whatever.  I was looking for a N64 and they did'nt have any.  So I was walking out and he called me a wetback.  I turned around and kid you not this guy about shit his pants as I walked back to the counter.  I grabbed  an advertisement flyer for the store and walked out the store laughing my ass off.  Oh well my 2 cents. smile.gif

View Post

Lol i wud hav loved to be in that shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users