• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dohnutman

dohnutman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 02:29 AM

I used FlashFXP to rip a game from the xbox to my computer HD. I then converted the files to .ISO format using IsoMaker V1.1 (because I dont understand the newer version 2). Anyway, from what I read, it is possible to load this .ISO from my computer HD back to the XBOX HD to play it. This is where (it would seem from my research) that Qwix comes in. There is a button in Qwix called "FTP Upload All" but after loading the ISO and pressing the upload button, nothing happens. Any advice? Thanks for the help...

(mod equipment --> Xapt3r V1.6; Flashbios 3.03; X3 Build 3294)

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:26 AM

Ftp the files you put in comp in a folder (name of game) back to E:/games/ or F:/Games/ that's all.

#3 dohnutman

dohnutman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:35 AM

All right, thank you. Should the files I FTP back to the xbox be in the ISO format, or the entire folder of ripped files. For example, I have a folder called "007" that contains the data I ripped from the game. Should I load the entire contents of that folder, or should I load the ISO file I made from that folder? Thanks again.

#4 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE(dohnutman @ Sep 10 2005, 04:46 AM)
All right, thank you.  Should the files I FTP back to the xbox be in the ISO format, or the entire folder of ripped files.  For example, I have a folder called "007" that contains the data I ripped from the game.  Should I load the entire contents of that folder, or should I load the ISO file I made from that folder?  Thanks again.

View Post

the whole folder---like, 007/default.xbe and rest of files. you can get dvd2xbox from "the usual places" put in apps folder, and rip them to HDD directly from your xbox.

#5 dohnutman

dohnutman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:47 AM

Fantastic, Thanks again. Now, how to boot the XBOX to load the game from that XBOX folder?

#6 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:21 AM

just go to your game list in your dashboard, most dashes are already set to search for and auto add games in E,F,G Games/Hddloader folders on your xbox

unless you created a different named folder to put your games in then youll have to edit your ini or config file to tell it to look into those folders

#7 rixter110

rixter110

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:xbox duh

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:55 PM

the problem you are having with qwix is, you have to first set a ftp connection to your xbox...set address

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users