FRAG - FLASHES RED AND GREEN. THE XBOX IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING IS WRONG AND IT CANNOT BOOT POSSIBLY DUE TO POOR SOLDERING.
Thing is it does boot, but not with everything. Before I can go into detail here's how my xbox is set up.
- optical drive replaced temporarly (w/ dvdrw drive), sharing power source of hd
- Flashes red and green
- blue xbox logo shows (means chip is working)
- duo x2 flashes red
- AID disc can run
- Halo 2 can't
- If I play with master and slave I get error code 9
- AID disc doesn't boot sometimes
- eject button doesn't work
- xbox doesn't boot with chip off (turns on and off after a second)
I think it's just because of the optical drive. For those who understand whats going on, let me know if it's the drive or a poor solder. Also, can it even run with a poor solder?
Edited by angerynewb, 12 September 2005 - 02:05 PM.