• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ElusiveTheSequel

ElusiveTheSequel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:38 PM

Ok my xbox modchip bios got messed up. The MS Dash worked fine but games would load and the modchip didnt work at all. It would restart 2x then blick green and red. Now I read somewhere that if your xbox blinks red and green twice the modchip is broke or something is wrong with it. But that was only happening for me when the modchip was on which makes sense since the bios are not working right.

Now I take my xbox apart just to see the inside and look at it and put it together. After the fact I relize that my xbox has a xbox live account on it that needs to be canceled in 2 months.

So I put together make sure everything is tight. Made sure everything is pluged in and now the xbox restarts 2x and blinks red and green. No error code either. AV cord pluged in and working on my other xbox. Power cord in. Everything set. What did i forget to plug in or what is messing up inside for it to do this. I mean the MS dash use to come up and now it doesnt at all.
huh.gif

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:45 PM

Strip it to pieces again. very likely one of the power connectors or the IDE cable is not quite in correctly even though you think they are correct

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users