14 replies to this topic

#1 vindicated_heart

vindicated_heart

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 10:30 AM

heeey,
would anyone hav any idea on how to crack Lockdown so we can use headsets in system link. we NEED this..please help..

#2 StriderX7

StriderX7

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 15 September 2005 - 06:40 PM

I managed to change a file so that the option to allow voice was changeable. But we still couldnt here people. I'm not really in to all this game hacking business though so I'm not gonna further my venture

#3 inthresh

inthresh

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:39 AM

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif tongue.gif sad.gif instead of hacking voice , why dont we try and hack the items enabled for xbl play? seems pretty easy or at least so we can change our charictors around like on live. cool.gif pop.gif jester.gif beerchug.gif biggrin.gif dry.gif

#4 swhitlow

swhitlow

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 07:05 PM

Any progress on this yet?

#5 StriderX7

StriderX7

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 17 September 2005 - 07:30 PM

I know its possible to do it as I've seen someone do it

#6 Boomslangnz

Boomslangnz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:58 AM

i really hope someone manages this

#7 DarkRiot701

DarkRiot701

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Crysis, Xbox modding.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 May 2006 - 12:42 AM

Come on people, I found this thread in a google search to try and fix this. ANYONE know how this could possibly be done at all?

#8 Juniorman030790

Juniorman030790

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:11 AM

I've read about people attempting to trick XBL into playing on their own servers but they said it was messed up and not worth the time to work on.

I'm not sure how to make the voice work but maybe doing something with packets would help. Maybe go on xbl while packet scanning in lobby, block off certain packets to find out which ones are voice then try to re-create that for system link.

#9 BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 13 May 2006 - 08:14 PM

Tsk tsk cheaters, I'd release some of my stuff but I'm afraid you would all use it to your own advantage i.e Max Stats, any gun for any class, infinite money (well not infinite but alot) etc.

#10 DarkRiot701

DarkRiot701

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:31 PM

Cheaters? blink.gif I don't know what that one guy was talking aobut but this topic is about getting voice to work over System Link because Rainbow Six: Lockdown and Rainbow Six: Critical Hour DO NOT have the option to use headsets to talk over system link. Even though Rainbow Six 3 and Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow DO let you use headsets over system link. This was a horrible mistake/decision on UbiSoft's part, whatever the reason may be.

Anyways... I was looking at the files and directories of Rainbow Six 3 and Rainbow Six: Lockdown side by side and they are TOTALLY different. Rainbow Six 3 has not even 2,000 files while Rainbow Six: Lockdown has over 20,000 files! I have no clue where the vioce option would be in Rainow Six 3 so I don't even know where to start on Rainbow Six: Lockdown.

I dunno if this is even possible... I guess I just have to give up and accept defeat on this mission sad.gif

#11 BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE(DarkRiot701 @ May 14 2006, 08:38 PM) View Post

Cheaters? blink.gif I don't know what that one guy was talking aobut but this topic is about getting voice to work over System Link because Rainbow Six: Lockdown and Rainbow Six: Critical Hour DO NOT have the option to use headsets to talk over system link. Even though Rainbow Six 3 and Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow DO let you use headsets over system link. This was a horrible mistake/decision on UbiSoft's part, whatever the reason may be.

Anyways... I was looking at the files and directories of Rainbow Six 3 and Rainbow Six: Lockdown side by side and they are TOTALLY different. Rainbow Six 3 has not even 2,000 files while Rainbow Six: Lockdown has over 20,000 files! I have no clue where the vioce option would be in Rainow Six 3 so I don't even know where to start on Rainbow Six: Lockdown.

I dunno if this is even possible... I guess I just have to give up and accept defeat on this mission sad.gif

I was tired, not thinking straight tongue.gif but anyway maybe it was a mistake to you but it is all marketing. Ubisoft is trying to discourage system-link play and get people on Xbox Live. System link is suppose to be LAN (Local Area Connection) not played as an alternative Xbox Live (XBConnect etc) and Ubisoft just doesn't look up to it and so do many other companys as it is considered a 'hack'. Therefore companys purposely take out the ability to use headsets over system-link (as you wouldn't need it with your friends sitting next to you using the other TV). Anyway the reason why it is so different (you can even notice yourself dramastic in gameplay between the originals and Lockdown/Critical Hour) is because in the original series they used the Unreal Engine and for Lockdown/Critical Hour they use the Havok Engine.

#12 DarkRiot701

DarkRiot701

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:38 PM

Yeah I figured that they would have taken out the headset option for System link to dscourage people from using XBC or Xlink. Dam them for that though sad.gif

Yeah... using a totally different game engine would do that, lol

Looks like I'm never gonna play that game then... good thing I never bought it. Thank God for Blockbuster biggrin.gif

#13 dizturbd

dizturbd

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:37 PM

Currently, the best workaround is Skype. If you are unfamiliar with it, go to www.skype.com and grab it. It's free, it's easy, and it's the best PC to PC communicator to date.

#14 Xbox's Greatest Hacker

Xbox's Greatest Hacker

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 9 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:47 AM

I heard that the old xbox live which is the present day one is shutting down to make way for a whole new xbox live for the 360. What will happen to Rainbow Six 3? Will everyone be forced to play the new Rainbow games?

#15 FSG

FSG

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 04:50 AM

Rainbow's work for 360.. For me anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users