• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Louis Goff-Beardsley

Louis Goff-Beardsley

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 01:22 PM

Ok, yesterday a friend came over and installed softmod/unleashX onto my xbox without backing up the dashboard. He used the splinter cell exploit. I want to go back to playing halo 2 online, but i cannot resotre my old dashboard. How can i get the dashboard back? If i do get the daskboard back will i be banned from xbox live?

Thanks for your help

#2 solder_blob

solder_blob

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 September 2005 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE(Louis Goff-Beardsley @ Sep 15 2005, 08:33 AM)
Ok, yesterday a friend came over and installed softmod/unleashX onto my xbox without backing up the dashboard. He used the splinter cell exploit. I want to go back to playing halo 2 online, but i cannot resotre my old dashboard. How can i get the dashboard back? If i do get the daskboard back will i be banned from xbox live?

Thanks for your help

View Post

You mean the orginal M$ Dashboard?? Now If i were you and my buddy did that.... On my box without backin up the dashboard I'd kick his fuckin ass and take his xbox. Well all I know is you need the M$ Orginal Dashboard to get on LIVE so you should be fine if you can get it back.... I think.... Try usin Slayers to reinstall the Dashboard and rebuild/ reinstall M$ Dash only or try The restore xbox to retail step... Nothin else... Maybe that will remove the Softmod shit and put it back in the stock unmodded state.

#3 Louis Goff-Beardsley

Louis Goff-Beardsley

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 01:47 PM

i have a friend sending me his dashboard at the minuite, are all the dashboards the same or are they different for each xbox?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users