Photo

Burnout 4 Revenge Backup Problem (help!)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ddubb

ddubb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 01:35 AM

So I bought Burnout Revenge and wanted to make a backup of the game for my collection of *legal* backups.

Xbox:
Xbit 1.5 , x2 bios, Evo dash

The problem is this:

I boot up the box to evo all while running a constant ping to the box to troubleshoot. I insert Burnout and it auto loads and crashes the dash (ping dies). I also tried going into XBMC and then inserting the disc and it crashes XBMC as well (ping dies). When I have the disc inserted and boot the game boots fine.

I'm at a loss. I have my dash config set to not autorun DVD or games. This is the first game that has ever done this. Any ideas?

Thanks for any and all input and help.

Long time xbox-scene user.
ddubb

#2 Toney420

Toney420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 09:16 PM

Don't know if this helps but My system has the same specs and I used dvd2xbox to back my orginal up worked fine. Then I ftp'd folder to my computer and burned with craxtion. beerchug.gif

#3 uesc

uesc

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE(Toney420 @ Sep 17 2005, 10:27 PM)
Don't know if this helps but My system has the same specs and I used dvd2xbox to back my orginal up worked fine. Then I ftp'd folder to my computer and burned with craxtion.  beerchug.gif

View Post

i did something simular. once i used DVD 2 Xbox, i ftp'd the folder to my computer, and then used moogui to make the ISO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users