BallTongue

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:51 AM

First off i asked this question in the irc channel but the people in there just harrased me and then banned me. So no i am here asking my question. There is a folder in the uix folder called album art. The modded build i have has an info panel like in the topic here. If you scroll down a little you can see there is album art for the track that is playin (evanesence cd cover). I want to know how to i get that to show? Do i just put the pic files in the album art or do i have to modify code? If someone could help me i would appreciate it. Thanks

#2 BallTongue

BallTongue

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 September 2005 - 05:19 AM

sorry bout this post i found my answer. i had to put the jpg file in the album covers and i had to rename the jpg to the artist and the cd name. eg korn - issues.jpg and it work. thanks for creating a dash like this.

#3 JbOnE

JbOnE

X-S Expert

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:43 PM

First off - you were "harassed and banned" for admittingly using an 'unsupported' version.

Secondly - had you been using an official release the answer to your question would be in the included readme.

Thirdly - if you really wanted to thank us for 'making a dash like this', you wouldn't show it by using the version you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users