• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tomvs123

Tomvs123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:42 PM

I currently have a few systems left. Each system comes with one MS controller, A/V cable, and power cable. They are pre-flashed with the xecuter2 5035 bios.

$159 Modded 1.6 xbox with Philips DVD drive/ duox2 modchip.
$129 Modded xbox with damaged Samsung DVD drive/ duox2 modchip. ***

Addons:
+$5 Add an extra generic xbox controller.
+$10 Add an extra MS brand controller.
+$0 Add your own hard drive or have me order a drive for you (160gb-$59, 250gb-$88).
+$0 Swap the standard A/V cables with an R/F adapter (for older TVs).

Shipping varies, but is about $12 to ship a system in the U.S. with Insured Fedex Ground.

These xbox systems are cleaned and tested thoroughly so you'll be sure you won't be getting some old used piece of junk. Many of the systems I sell look nearly brand-new, the rest only have slight scratches unless otherwise noted.

Software and emulators are pre-installed to all of my systems. No retail xbox games or emulator roms will be included.

All xboxes include a 30 day warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on my soldering job. If within 30 days you have any problems at all with the system or are un-satisfied, return it for a replacement or refund. Refunds do not include shipping costs.

*** The damaged samsung dvd drive xbox gets disc read errors on the 2nd half of most discs. The drive is good for light use, but not good at all if you'll be playing backups and movies from the dvd drive. It needs a laser replacement, but these drives use a rare samsung laser that I cannot find. My warranty does not cover these damaged samsung dvd drives, but covers all other parts of the system.

See my feeback here: http://www.heatware....al.php?id=12258 And at ebay under ID tomvs123. Email me at tomvs123@yahoo.com with questions.

#2 Tomvs123

Tomvs123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:21 PM

One duox2 modchip left, so I only have one system available right now (your choice).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users