• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:55 AM

Post pics of your cars.

Here are all of mine...

94 Summit DL Before the swap.
user posted image

1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 Every option available, stock Radio still worked, 4 wheel drive. This car was a beast, it would go anywhere. It had a lift kit on it, bigger rims and tires, complete beast.... till I blew the engine and sold it for about 5 times what I paid for it smile.gif.

user posted image

Everything on this car was in mint condition except for one tiny rust spot on the left quarter panel.

user posted image

My 89 Civic Hatch. 1.6l 4 cylinder power riced to the max. I bought it as is for 3 grand, completely rebuilt engine and fresh from the garage paint job, had I/H/E and nitrous but was only hooked up to purge, sold it for 5k.

user posted image

Wasnt a bad looking car, but was too low for me.

user posted image

98 Chrysler LHS BOAT MOBILE. This car is HUGE. Barely fits in the garage. Its V6 powered and VEry quick for what it is. Ive beaten slightly modded 240's, mustang's (V6's not V8's) and all kinds of civics with this thing.

user posted image

Next up is my current Daily driver. 96 Pontiac Sunfire. The mirrors are not carbon fiber, neither are the handles, someone was really good with carbon fiber tape tho. The sticker on the bottom left of the trunk reads "Clash of the titans 145+ DB Bracket " Paid 1700 for it as it is, nice littler car, pretty quick for what it is, hopefully soon I can find a set of stock rims and I can trade someone trunks because that wing is fugly along with the tails. Cant complain tho, it was a very good deal for the car

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I also currently have a mitsubishi mirage, its red but I dont have any pics of it, its completely stock just bought it 2 days ago, dont even have it road ready yet. Soon to be buying a truck of some kind, havent decided on what make or model, I do have to lean towards a ford F150 or a dodge ram or Chevy silverado, I just want a big truck for off roading fun because the amc is no longer with me sad.gif

#2 xboxhackern00b

xboxhackern00b

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Interests:whooping ass on xbl
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 September 2005 - 09:49 PM

maybe you should try getting pictures that work anyways

user posted image

1986 Chevy Nova hatchback CL 5 speed manual 4cylinder 80 something hp... basically a p.o.s. but hey im 16 and it runs good by the way that dent in it is from when i kicked it cause i was pissed

Edited by xboxhackern00b, 19 September 2005 - 09:57 PM.

#3 advanitr

advanitr

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 12:08 AM

Lol temper temper, must of been one hell of a kick. either that or they just dont make cars like they use too.

#4 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:01 AM

I noticed the pics didnt work after I posed but decided that I wasnt going to waste time again lol.

What do you mean they dont make cars like they used to? That IS what they used to make tongue.gif

#5 reZz

reZz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE(xboxhackern00b @ Sep 19 2005, 11:00 PM)
maybe you should try getting pictures that work anyways

user posted image
1986 Chevy Nova hatchback CL 5 speed manual 4cylinder 80 something hp... basically a p.o.s. but hey im 16 and it runs good by the way that dent in it is from when i kicked it cause i was pissed

View Post

Body looks nice and clean...except for that dent, that's a weird spot to kick blink.gif

#6 xboxhackern00b

xboxhackern00b

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Interests:whooping ass on xbl

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:50 AM

it wasnt really a kick it was like a horizontal stomp the body is fine except on the other side where my dad hit my car with his atv when he was drifting in the snow and theres some stains from eggs on the top of the car from some fags... we've had the car since it was brand new and my parents gave it to me when i turned 16

#7 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:51 AM

I broke a few bones in my left hand punching my truck.

#8 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Sep 20 2005, 04:02 AM)
I broke a few bones in my left hand punching my truck.

View Post

I did the same thing when I hit my car, I thit it reapeadedly when the drunk driver plowed into it lol.

#9 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:09 AM

user posted image

That's my 1970 Corvette Stingray. Picture is not all that great, but only one I have on this computer. It looks red, but it's Corvette Bronze, a rare color that under the sun is absolutely primo. Everyone says that they love the color. I bought it 4 years ago. Spent 4 months finding one, then the first day I drove it got rear-ended at a red light by some guy messed up on prescription drugs. He didn't even slow down so it was a solid 35mph. Since it's a summer car, it wasn't for another year that I got it out of the shop and able to drive it. It was blach-cherry when I bought it, but since the accident pretty much made a new paint job necessary I decided to go with the original color; makes it worth a little more. When I saw it painted up at first I regretted my decision because it looked like a cross between bright orange construction paper and a penny, but once it was sanded down and clear-coated, I was in heaven. It's the second most beautiful thing in the world, the first being the female body of course.

You know how some people have bumper stickers on their cars that say, "My other car is a corvette." Well, I'm thinking about getting a bumper sticker on my corvette that says, "My other car is a 91' Lumina." rolleyes.gif

#10 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:28 AM

I'll try to get some pics of my POS RX-7 that is in bad need of a paint job up here.

#11 basso4735

basso4735

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

we were planning on selling it anyway.

64 stingray matching numbers
good thing it was insured.

edit:pics wont resize.

Edited by basso4735, 20 September 2005 - 07:50 PM.

#12 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 08:59 PM

Nice stingray smile.gif

#13 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:23 PM

Okay, several of the pics are WAY TOO BIG to put up on here so I will just post a couple that won't hog up too much space and just put in the URLs for the rest.

Here are a couple of pics of my '88 RX-7 GXL:

user posted image

user posted image

#14 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:31 PM

Here are the urls for the remaining pics:

Here is a shot of what is under the hood. Pretty clean for an '88. The guy who sold it to me threw in the filtercharger for free so I just put it on so I wouldn't have to be dealing with shitty paper air filters. I also had some problems with my soundsystem frying my alternators, so I had my mechanic custom fit a chevy truck alternator onto the car. Also have a gel pack battery which goes well with the soundsystem.

http://img.photobuck...ar/IMG_0118.jpg

Here is a shot of my clarion deck:

http://img.photobuck...ar/IMG_0114.jpg

Here is a shot of the Precision Power amp mounted behind the seat:

http://img.photobuck...ar/IMG_0116.jpg

Here is a shot of the custom built subwoofer box for my 2 JL Audio 10" W0 subs:

http://img.photobuck...ar/IMG_0121.jpg

Back to the car itself, here are a couple of pics of the failing paint job

http://img.photobuck...ar/IMG_0112.jpg

http://img.photobuck...ar/IMG_0113.jpg

Not the flashiest car or the greatest soundsystem but it will do until I get my Z-28 within the next month or two.

#15 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE(jesterrace777 @ Sep 20 2005, 11:34 PM)
Okay, several of the pics are WAY TOO BIG to put up on here so I will just post a couple that won't hog up too much space and just put in the URLs for the rest.

Here are a couple of pics of my '88 RX-7 GXL:

user posted image
user posted image

View Post

Is it pretty quick compared to its turbo brother? Well compared to other cars actually. I was actually looking at buying one for a thousand dolalrs it just didnt run. Had 13k original miles, 1986 RX7, perfect interior and exterior no paint fade or anything, no scrapes or nothing. The owner died and it was left in his garage for years and finally his son sold it to a dealership becuase it dint run but the problem was bad fuel. I could smell it when he tried to start it. Possibly the fuel pump and def the fuel filter needed cleaned, the whole system flushed, but Im confident it would have been a great car with a little bit of work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users