RichMR2

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:11 AM

Youre gonna wish I didnt see this post now lol.

Currently being changed again but this is how it was before I stripped it down.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Excuse the PS2, might change it for an xbox soon.

And I know its not to everyones tastes, difference between USA and UK modification is crazy, but believe me, she gets the looks over here lol.

looked like this the other weekend (more off now)

user posted image

And its far from finished, and Im not posting up for anyones approval either so keep non constructive comments to yourself please biggrin.gif

#62 xboxhackern00b

xboxhackern00b

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Interests:whooping ass on xbl
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:42 PM

looks nice but why are you stripping it down?

#63 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE(RichMR2 @ Oct 4 2005, 12:22 PM)
Youre gonna wish I didnt see this post now lol.

Currently being changed again but this is how it was before I stripped it down.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Excuse the PS2, might change it for an xbox soon.

And I know its not to everyones tastes, difference between USA and UK modification is crazy, but believe me, she gets the looks over here lol.

looked like this the other weekend (more off now)

user posted image

And its far from finished, and Im not posting up for anyones approval either so keep non constructive comments to yourself please  biggrin.gif

View Post

There is something I dont like about stock MR2's, and its probably the stock bumpers becasue I like yours. Get that toyota badge off there tho smile.gif. Looks nice and I love that color. Is it a turbo?

#64 RichMR2

RichMR2

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:36 AM

No its just a little NA at the moment, didnt think I would be able to afford a turbo when I got it but then found out I could (doh!)

Stripping it down because the paintwork is shit, the front bumper is cracked and I want to smooth it all in, and I was bored and have until April until its on show again, so need something new for the new season.

Also got a few new bits for it, new headlights, new engine bay cover, modified rear wing. And possibly mounting some screens in the bumpers if I can get some cheap enough.

Oh and the pics dont justify the colour, it has both indigo and cyan pearls on it too, which looks great when the sun hits it but over here thats rare so thats getting put on more intence when its resprayed.

Edited by RichMR2, 07 October 2005 - 09:37 AM.

#65 KDragon

KDragon

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:Anything About Technoligy
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:19 PM

Cool Psykomantis00 has a new firend! lol

#66 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE(Hercules Q Einstein @ Oct 2 2005, 10:27 AM)
Odd that you know that many people with the same car...

Anyway i like the S2000 and all, but i find them to be a but to feminie.

View Post

Yeah I thought that too reminds me of a up to date version of the Honda del sol or Mazda Miata (spelling)

#67 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:43 PM

I dont like the tails. I do like that color alot. Very nice looking car.

#68 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Oct 8 2005, 12:54 AM)
I dont like the tails. I do like that color alot. Very nice looking car.

View Post

I dont like the tails either, maybe if they were painted blue instead of clear, use some of that clear blue paint that people painted their crystal xbox's on there.

Possibly try to fix that ps2... it looks like it was just a bit crappy the way its mounted. How big is the boot in one of those? Maybe put an xbox and ps2 in there and a car puter or something. I think one of those intakes that are made for mr2's that come out of the back glass would look really good on your car.

#69 RichMR2

RichMR2

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 01:01 AM

PS2 is coming out, its never been fixed in properly due to me needing to access the back to put the Hard drive in.

Boot is big enough to house a ps and xbox but means running cables through the engine bay which isnt easy, might build a station under the front to put either ps2 or xbox in as and when i want to (ie at shows)

Colour has indigo and cyan pearls too which dont show up in any pics, but it will be resprayed again with them on a bit more intence so they do, looks really good in the sun.

Tails, meaning the rear lights (language barrier between uk and usa lol). Personally I love them, have new headlights which match them and make it all look better but they are unpainted and not really on properly yet. The lights do look better when on though, but with the laws in the UK meaning I cant have any blue light showing I cant really do what I wanted with the lenses and paint them blue as they would light up slightly blue and im pulled over enough as it is.

#70 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE(RichMR2 @ Oct 8 2005, 02:12 AM)
PS2 is coming out, its never been fixed in properly due to me needing to access the back to put the Hard drive in.

Boot is big enough to house a ps and xbox but means running cables through the engine bay which isnt easy, might build a station under the front to put either ps2 or xbox in as and when i want to (ie at shows)

Colour has indigo and cyan pearls too which dont show up in any pics, but it will be resprayed again with them on a bit more intence so they do, looks really good in the sun.

Tails, meaning the rear lights (language barrier between uk and usa lol). Personally I love them, have new headlights which match them and make it all look better but they are unpainted and not really on properly yet. The lights do look better when on though, but with the laws in the UK meaning I cant have any blue light showing I cant really do what I wanted with the lenses and paint them blue as they would light up slightly blue and im pulled over enough as it is.

View Post

All you would need to do is run a power wire from the battery (its in the rear with the engine right?) and you could run it under the car, just run it along the firewall to underneath the car, then run it up under the car to the boot and just get it into there. Then either do the same with the negative wire or just ground it to the chassis. Hook up a converter and your done.

Yes the tails are the back lights, think of it like the tail on an animal, its on the back of the animal.

I feel you not wanting to get pulled over. When I drove my brothers dads prelude I was pulled over 3 times in a 4 miles radius.

#71 RichMR2

RichMR2

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 01:50 AM

Battery is in the front of the car, which is where I plan to build the station to plug and go for either PS2 or XBOX (or PS3/360/revolution/nes/snes/n64 etc) eventually, although if I can pick up a cheap (as in 30) xbox from somewhere I am tempted to take it to pieces and split the internals up and fit them where i can, removing the entire xbox case and cutting the size down somewhat. The interior is still all being designed as I need to fit the ipod somewhere better too and I have a fair few more screens to mount and a laptop to fit in too.

But thats what winter is for, modding the car for next season, I have until April to get it all finished, just funds are very limited (have 3500 and it will cost me that for the respray alone, and need new rims whihc are 700 without tyres)

#72 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 03:08 AM

If the battery is in the front of the car it would be extremely easy to install a ps2 and xbox. Look around for some used tv's on ebay. Can I get a pick of the boot? Is that where you put the targa top when its not on the car?

#73 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 03:10 AM

I like the rims you have on there, but if you want something unique done, get the rims you have now powder coated to the same color as your car.

#74 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,751 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Sep 20 2005, 06:33 PM)
Some nice cars here. Im a huge mazda fan so the RX7 is a favorite. And my bud had an 86 white IROC in HS so Im a HUGE fan of 3rd gen camaros for sentimental reasons. Ill post some pics of my cars at some point. Prob not tonight though.

View Post

hey ry, my buddy is trying to sell his POS 92 camaro, i think the going price is "get it the hell out of my garage, OBO" lol

he blew his engine, some some crackhead dropped a junkyard 3.1L firebird engine in it, the timing is currently approx 10-15 points off, at least one flat tire and the hood and hatch hrdrolics are shot, thats all ive seen of it, lol

its the 25th aniversery edition though, i guess that just means it says that on the dash and has body color rims

and if anyone wants to see my stock tbird its down there in my sig
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

#75 RichMR2

RichMR2

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Oct 8 2005, 04:19 AM)
If the battery is in the front of the car it would be extremely easy to install a ps2 and xbox. Look around for some used tv's on ebay. Can I get a pick of the boot? Is that where you put the targa top when its not on the car?

View Post

Yeah I have the PS2 installed, but Im removing it from where it is, its something I need to plan out, but might strip an xbox and get it running XBMC for the car, fit it in the car not the xbox case if you get me. But the front boot is very clutterd with the spare, coolant beelding bits, clutch & brake resiviours, a hell of alot of gubbins in there. T Tops go behind the seats (hence no decent Subs there only Genesis P69 6x9 subs)

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Oct 8 2005, 04:21 AM)
I like the rims you have on there, but if you want something unique done, get the rims you have now powder coated to the same color as your car.

View Post

Thought that a long time ago, well, the car has pearls on so was going to get them sprayed with the same pearls that are on the car so when the sun hits they change from silver to purply/blue. But have some new rims on the way soon because the rims on there dont suit the kit IMO, they were put on before I put the kit on and I never got round to changing them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users