lex luther

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 September 2005 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE(hugoboss1 @ Sep 23 2005, 03:01 PM)
instead of eating snakes this time around he will probably end up in a home eating some pudding....with the old timers laugh.gif

View Post

lol

#32 lex luther

lex luther

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 September 2005 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE(hugoboss1 @ Sep 23 2005, 03:01 PM)
instead of eating snakes this time around he will probably end up in a home eating some pudding....with the old timers laugh.gif

View Post

Yeh and he take out is dentures and sneak up behind the enemy and cut their throat and he use polly gripto blind the enemy lol lmao

Snake is to old to be snake now lol he is so old he can't even get his snake up lol. HE should be called Snappy the snap turtle.

#33 mgamer20o0

mgamer20o0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:39 AM

i think mgs4 will end up with snake having a heat attack or something.
i think all this back and forth between the two systems is pointless. i hate sony, but they are doing a good job once again. they are shifting attention away from the up coming console. if i was sony i would be doing the same things. sony doesnt care about us games that want to know about the real facts. they are after the people who dont know any better. thye are going to see the pics and think its in game. sony is doing such a great job right now. i give them a A+ in marketing so far. i think once 360 is out and people are playing the games its going to be really hard for them to keep up. right now for most people all they know is the pics and vids they see.

sonys goal: to get people to think it will be worth the year wait for ps3.

#34 davsin50

davsin50

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE(lex luther @ Sep 23 2005, 11:29 AM)
Yes and snake being 50 years old i hate that!! Snake never aged as for as i could see between 2 and 3 so why make him age in 4? It's depressing lol how can a man that sick and old do what he did in that trailer? I guess since this is the last Metal gear for those who don't know can read here http://news.gamingho...13540.2331.html or use google to search. I guess he is just going to phuck it all up!!

View Post

Its set about 10 years after MGS2 (The events at Big Shell). Snake looks much older for two reasons. First he is a clone, and his ageing process is corrupted. Secondly he is also suffering from the exposure to the FoxDie Virus (This will probably be a main game point in MGS4)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users