• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jacknife Dog

Jacknife Dog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:19 PM

Now before I begin, I just want to tell you all that I do NOT have a modded Xbox, I do NOT have KOTOR 1 and 2 on the HD, no KOTOR tool or anything like that. All I have is a normal Xbox, and Kotor 2 itself. That's it, so I am just wondering if any one has or know of any saves out there that allows me to start the game off with a one-hit-kill Lightsaber? (Xbox version)

Now I know Stormsinger/VoxAngel's page already did me the huge favor without having to mod my Xbox or anything to start off with PC shifters, all the Lightsabers I want, costumes, yadda yadda yadda..... and I checked out pcgamemods.com to find out they DO have a one-hit-kill Lightsaber mod BUT it's for the PC version obviously.

Ok, now that my rant is over, can anyone help me? Gladly appreciate it.

#2 VoxAngel

VoxAngel

X-S Senior Member

• PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:47 PM

I never put any of the 1-hit kill properties on anything because it was just a bit too cheap (even for me). But I did consider it at one point for people who want it...

I thought Dak put some 1-hit kill weapons in his saves though. blink.gif

#3 Jacknife Dog

Jacknife Dog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE(VoxAngel @ Sep 20 2005, 03:58 PM)
I never put any of the 1-hit kill properties on anything because it was just a bit too cheap (even for me). But I did consider it at one point for people who want it...

I thought Dak put some 1-hit kill weapons in his saves though.  blink.gif

View Post

Yes it is cheap, but I have beaten the game over 5 times already. So I don't really care at this point how I play it, besides, one hit kill Lightsabers is more realistic. I mean you don't go facing off against some Sullistan and slice him over 4 times in order to make him drop unless those ears of his are made out of cortosis or something.

So this Dak fellow has something like that? do you have a link?!? info!?? anything!??

If Dak doesn't have it, is it possible for you VoxAngel to consider considering about it? hmm? hmm?

Please let me know. Mucho Thanks. smile.gif

#4 VoxAngel

VoxAngel

X-S Senior Member

• PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 September 2005 - 03:52 AM

To be honest, it IS more realistic (and I always thought so)... as for Dak's saves... check the downloads at Codejunkies. I'm really not sure which are his though.

#5 Jacknife Dog

Jacknife Dog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE(VoxAngel @ Sep 20 2005, 09:03 PM)
To be honest, it IS more realistic (and I always thought so)... as for Dak's saves... check the downloads at Codejunkies. I'm really not sure which are his though.

View Post

Looks like the force is strong with you once again, it's funny because codejunkies.com would be the last place I'll look because that's where I had my first saves from. I didn't know it was updated until you mentioned it to me.

I got Dak's saves, though it did not have the one hit kill lightsaber, but it did have some parts for it to make it powerful enough to kill most enemies with just 1-2 hits and that is just fine with me.

Thanks again VoxAngel, I do hope you get to work on Kotor 3 as well when it's out sometime in the future. Until then, peace out.

#6 Dak Vesser

Dak Vesser

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE(Jacknife Dog @ Sep 21 2005, 08:44 AM)
I got Dak's saves, though it did not have the one hit kill lightsaber, but it did have some parts for it to make it powerful enough to kill most enemies with just 1-2 hits and that is just fine with me.

View Post

They're there, you just have to find them. If you look on Codejunkies and spot the saves that say "KotorII Modded, or Ultimate Save " those are mine. I think I did 4 of them if I can remember right.

In the last two saves I created two double-Bladed Sabers that have the one kill property. The first one is purple, and it's called "SaberStaff of Death" and the Second is a red one, called "SaberStaff of Blood". Both Sabers are stashed in one of the Plasteel containers somewhere on the Administration level of Peragus. along with some other cheat weapons that are one hit kills as well. If you find them, you should not change the color crystal or you lose all the modified properties for good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users